X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezz_bee
    replied
    RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
    K, I dont mean to be rude, but you've posted this in almost every open thread... even if it's not totally relevent....

I've looked at it, and it's a decent offer.... but now I'm starting to get slightly annoyed
    sorry, thanks for looking. I won't add it to any more threads. If you like i'll delete the links from the other threads.

Went back and removed the links (i think) If you see anymore let me know and i'll try to remove them or get a moderator to. Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by ezz_bee; Fri Aug 13, 2010, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RecklessIndifference
    replied
    ezz_bee wrote:
    Even though JP and I want to keep Calderon here's a deal we both thought was good check it out!

Click Find Out !

Probably shouldn't be pimping my own thread like this, but no one seems to be viewing it, and I don't think it's that bad!
    K, I dont mean to be rude, but you've posted this in almost every open thread... even if it's not totally relevent....

I've looked at it, and it's a decent offer.... but now I'm starting to get slightly annoyed

Leave a comment:

• weemsfan
    replied
    i think that while both are amazing point guards, could it be that jack played better whe chris bosh was on the floor? i mean they played together at georgia tech so maybe that had something to do with it

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
    It's pretty well known that Jose had a BAD year last year. From the opening games you could tell (He was missing FT's!!)

Can anyone do a similar query for past years? I mean we shouldn't put all our research into one year.
    +infinity AND BEYOND (sorry, Toy Story freak here :P)

Leave a comment:

• RecklessIndifference
    replied
    It's pretty well known that Jose had a BAD year last year. From the opening games you could tell (He was missing FT's!!)

Can anyone do a similar query for past years? I mean we shouldn't put all our research into one year.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    HAHA Okay, okay

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    JoePanini wrote: View Post
    You gotta stop flattering me like this Buddha HAHA
    Thanks but when Arsenalist and/or Apollo start giving you +1s then you can let it go to your head.

I ain't saying who is who. Each can decide for themselves

Leave a comment:

• j bean
    replied
    The thing I love about JC is his obvious passionate desire to win. He may have his problems but that has never stood in the way of him giving it his all. He's a real team guy who is proud to be a Raptor. Considering what he's gone through thinking he's been traded and then getting a reprieve he's probably lost that notion that he should start. However he is used this year he'll make the adjustments mentally to be a +.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    You gotta stop flattering me like this Buddha HAHA

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Gotta agree with you. We should keep both, unless we actually manage to get another either quality point guard or center. But, they are both talented, they can both share minutes, and they are both needed in very different situations.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    I still that until we get a sweetheart deal we keep both Jack and Calderon. I'm biased but the day Calderon is traded (even if it's good for the "business" or the team) i will be very sad.
    Gotta agree with you. We should keep both, unless we actually manage to get another either quality point guard or center. But, they are both talented, they can both share minutes, and they are both needed in very different situations.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    I still that until we get a sweetheart deal we keep both Jack and Calderon. I'm biased but the day Calderon is traded (even if it's good for the "business" or the team) i will be very sad.

Leave a comment:

• BC Boy
    replied
    Even if you weren't a numbers guy, you could not help but love Jack last year. There was a good chunk of the season where I felt he was the one carrying the team. He should be captain and, unless some major change occurs before the start of the season, he will be the one with the ball in his hands at the end of the game. I love his willingness to get in the paint, initiate contact and hit big shots. The numbers are nice, but the intangibles are why BC is looking to trade Jose and not Jack.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
    good work both of you for providing stats that help further the resolution to one of the raps biggest problems.
    Jack appears to be the guy.

Maybe that is why BC is trying to move Calderon and not Jack, heh

Does BC read Raptors Republic?

If he isn't he should start.

Look at all the money that MLSE could save if BC read Raptors Republic

They could get rid of all their number crunchers in the back room and just use Raptors Republic for free. We aim to help

Leave a comment:

• vinnie_paz
    replied
    good work both of you for providing stats that help further the resolution to one of the raps biggest problems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X