Tyson Chandler's Game Winning Dunk - Coached By Jay Triano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Chandler's Game Winning Dunk - Coached By Jay Triano

Man just seeing what Chandler can do as a true centre and knowing that we almost had him will sting this season.

This just shows how tyson can hustle under the basket, it would have been great to get him, but who knows, maybe ed davis is destined to be a hall of famer, and he runs the show haha

Michael Jordan douchebageness = destiny?

Comment

A lob dunk scored on a broken play following a frantic rebound tap out by a centre is not "a game winning dunk coached by Triano".

Comment

Yeah the win was more on hustle than coaching. However they did get fairly open looks from Curry and Iggy that missed, so yeah maybe.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Man just seeing what Chandler can do as a true centre and knowing that we almost had him will sting this season.

Get over it. You will be the better for it.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
            A lob dunk scored on a broken play following a frantic rebound tap out by a centre is not "a game winning dunk coached by Triano".
            Correct. +1
            "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
            ~Rorschach

Comment

Well that was a very misleading title.

Comment

he just standing under the basket waiting for the lob ...

Comment

Working...
                X