Ed Davis Working Hard On His Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis Working Hard On His Game

Ed Davis and Elliot Williams "Jamming" it up in the semi finals of the @EASPORTSNBA Rookie Gaming Tourney
    http://twitpic.com/2fh8k4

http://nbaelite.easports.com/home.action
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Comment

lol why the second link? are you seriously gonna buy that over Jordan in 2k11 lol
      ya dun noe

Comment

EAsports should just stop and admit defeat, at least with basketball. cant touch madden though
        No Dissrespect...
        With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
          cant touch madden though
          hard to touch something when you're not allowed to compete against it.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
            lol why the second link? are you seriously gonna buy that over Jordan in 2k11 lol
            The second link is because one of our leaders once reprimanded me for not posting a link to a photo/picture. Seriously
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              hard to touch something when you're not allowed to compete against it.
              There were plenty of competitors over the years but none ever came close to matching up, Madden is the best!

NBA 2K11 sounds pretty badass too...

Comment

Working...
              X