Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like DeMar Is Going 2 Have His Work Cut Out For Him @ The All-Star Dunk Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShinobiOne
    replied
    How many more times can Webster (oops I mean Nate Robinson) win the dunk contest? Are they trying to relive old Spud Webb memories or something? Retire from the contest already Nate! BTW DD was one good dunk from winning the whole thing last year for any doubters...

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately, I saw the whole 2:49 of that video and have concluded that this thread should be titled, "DeMar has nothing to worry about in the dunk contest". Other than White's last dunk, which was okaaayy, this was just a compilation of failure.
    ya, definitely and last year's contest was so rigged they already had nate robinson on that piece of paper before it even started. pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• p3t3ypablo
    replied
    My brother talked to Sonny Weems a few weeks ago at one of his basketball things (Canadian Flight Games I think)... Sonny said he is going to be in the dunk contest this year, and it apparently wasn't a joke - he said it with a straight face and looking completely confident about it. I'm not sure if its even possible for him to know if he's in it yet, but even if he was just saying it, he definitely has a great chance.

Demar and Sonny in the same contest? That would be fun to watch... and just like old times (VC and TMac).

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    DeRozan isn't even the best dunker on the Raptors, in my opinion. That honour would go to Weems.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Unfortunately, I saw the whole 2:49 of that video and have concluded that this thread should be titled, "DeMar has nothing to worry about in the dunk contest". Other than White's last dunk, which was okaaayy, this was just a compilation of failure.

Leave a comment:

• mo-sales
    replied
    Maybe this is the year Lebron finally lives up to his promise and enters the comp. Where is the all star game this year?

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    let's hope he hires a swagger coach before the contest this year. His showmanship was def. lacking. I'd guess that was one of the bigger reasons he lost, even more so than his phoned-in dunk at the end.
    He needs to show up with Weems to pass him the ball on the dunks.

They need to orchestrate some kind of show to go along with the dunks.

Make it entertaining and not just about athleticism.

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    let's hope he hires a swagger coach before the contest this year. His showmanship was def. lacking. I'd guess that was one of the bigger reasons he lost, even more so than his phoned-in dunk at the end.

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    All the dunks before that last one were puddin'. By the way, DeMar said he was gonna come back this season for the dunkoff.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    I doubt that Terrico could beat DeMar.

I think this season he has a very good chance to win it.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    I doubt that Terrico could beat DeMar.

I think this season he has a very good chance to win it.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    lighten up.. the dunk comp and allstar game is what everyone waits for.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan-Drexler
    replied
    Who says demar's even going to be in the contest. If anything there should be no contest after last year's train wreck

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    Demar started doing toe raises, squats, situps & push-ups everynight before bed when he was 10. thats determination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykQ4S9fIZYM (refference 2:04)
    Last edited by pesterm1; Tue Aug 17, 2010, 06:56 PM. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    Yah Twight can jump.... but Demar can Fly!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X