Bosh Says He Gave Everything He Had With The Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    Its funny that the same story is coming out of Toronto and Cleveland. Are both cities just bitter that they got bent over by their narcassistic stars, or a hint of truth? I remember watching Cleveland's game seven and feeling the Lebron had COMPLETELY given up. I wonder if they each had their plan - If Cleveland had made the finals, LBJ couldn't have left and if TO had made the playoffs CB couldn't have left. Lebron saw Bosh had held up his end of the bargain............
    The Boston-Cavs series went 6 games...not 7. The game you really want to watch is game 5 in Cleve. to notice that all was not kosher with Lebron. This guy is a killer the whole year and then suddenly (with very little showing up on an mri) he shoots with his left hand and defers the game to his teammates? As in Toronto his mates knew what was up and folded as well. It's no different from when your sgt. in the foxhole says nomas. What are the grunts gonna do?

Comment

Enough with the bosh talk already. Its hard too see all the fans on this site become as two faced as he has over the last couple of weeks. The same fans three months ago saying he put it all on the line. I know that some of the commenters didn't change sides and to them I say kudo's to not flip flopping.
      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Bosh, now that he sees BC's true colors, was smart to move on similiar to LBJ who saw Gilbert's true thoughts about him come out after he left.

If either BC or Gilbert had any real respect for Bosh & LBJ they would have wished both players all the best and thanked them for their 7 years of service in TO & Cleveland respectively but now that free agency is over they can talk about how they really feel about the 2 & after years of being deceitful to Bosh & James' face as those very self revealing comments from both BC & Gilbert have showed their true character.

BC gets the- Gas Face!!!!

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
          Bosh, now that he sees BC's true colors, was smart to move on similiar to LBJ who saw Gilbert's true thoughts about him come out after he left.

If either BC or Gilbert had any real respect for Bosh & LBJ they would have wished both players all the best and thanked them for their 7 years of service in TO & Cleveland respectively but now that free agency is over they can talk about how they really feel about the 2 & after years of being deceitful to Bosh & James' face as those very self revealing comments from both BC & Gilbert have showed their true character.

I really don't understand why do you put BC next to Gilbert? BC made a comment around April if I recall exactly, when he said that someone got to Bosh ear and he was not the same since he returned from Dallas ASG having a personal agenda rather than a team agenda. BC's recent comments about Bosh are quite in the same note as the old comments.

Comment

THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT BOYS..I was at my gym yesterday when DeMar and Sonny showed up!! Check out the vid man..I have more..will post soon.

Let me know what you guys think..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qz3aqT3pE
            http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
              I really don't understand why do you put BC next to Gilbert? BC made a comment around April if I recall exactly, when he said that someone got to Bosh ear and he was not the same since he returned from Dallas ASG having a personal agenda rather than a team agenda. BC's recent comments about Bosh are quite in the same note as the old comments.
              Both Gilbert & BC have made disparaging comments both LBJ's & Boshs' work ethic while calling their character into question via the mass media, respectively.

BC is just trying to cover his own ass for missing the playoffs by throwing Bosh under the bus after the fact of his departure instead of recognizing the errs in his ways ie Bargnani. If Bosh had re signed would BC be saying what he said in the press questioning Boshs' commitment to Toronto at the end of last season?

Comment

They looked nice..if you follow DD on twitter he works out twice a day. They had a dunk off at one point..I will post that in the next couple of days. Thanks for the support.
                http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

Both Gilbert & BC have made disparaging comments both LBJ's & Boshs' work ethic while calling their character into question via the mass media, respectively.

BC is just trying to cover his own ass for missing the playoffs by throwing Bosh under the bus after the fact of his departure instead of recognizing the errs in his ways ie Bargnani. If Bosh had re signed would BC be saying what he said in the press questioning Boshs' commitment to Toronto at the end of last season?
                  I agree with you.

I even like BC as our GM, but I was really disappointed in how he handled that

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    The Boston-Cavs series went 6 games...not 7. The game you really want to watch is game 5 in Cleve. to notice that all was not kosher with Lebron. This guy is a killer the whole year and then suddenly (with very little showing up on an mri) he shoots with his left hand and defers the game to his teammates? As in Toronto his mates knew what was up and folded as well. It's no different from when your sgt. in the foxhole says nomas. What are the grunts gonna do?
                    My bad. It was the end of game 6. James just gave up.

I loved Bosh's effort for about 6 2/3 years with Toronto.

Comment

If Bosh had re signed would BC be saying what he said in the press questioning Boshs' commitment to Toronto at the end of last season?
                      Please read this article which was released in March, before even season ended and Bosh was still a Raptors:

Still, at a moment when Colangelo is citing individual agendas for his team's descent into on-court indifference, Bosh's is the most transparent. With free agency in his sights and who knows how many voices in his ear he hasn't been the same player since the all-star break. Not that he hasn't had his good games, but at his worst of late, Wednesday night comes to mind, he has been a picture of disinterest, not to mention dead legs.
                      http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...e-gm-colangelo

Comment

If Bosh had re signed would BC be saying what he said in the press questioning Boshs' commitment to Toronto at the end of last season?
                        Perhaps you forget that Bosh was offered a max. contract extension in the period before the allstar game which he turned down.

So, if Bosh had in fact accepted that deal there would be no shenanigans/laydown and hence no need for any recriminations by BC....playoffs made or not.

BC knew at that point (refusal of ext.) that Bosh wasnt coming back and the fallback position was Bosh's commitment that he would work with BC on a s&t. It his reneging on that element of the entire relationship with the Raptors Org. which is what angered BC enough to be public about what Bosh pulled. He would never have commented on Bosh's lack of commitment/play if there was eg. a s&t with the Rockets who I believe would have provided the best return for the Raps. But the deal with Miami was always done wasn't it?

Comment

Why should BC and Gilbert thank LeBron and Bosh for their 7 years of service when they were narcissistic and ultimately classless in handling their defections(see LeBron with the ill-fated "The Decision" and Bosh with his "Canada smells different" tirade). That is a slap on the intelligence on BC and Gilbert if they do. I did not support their bashing of the players though, they could just have kept shut. What Bosh and LeBron did, will you do the same if you are leaving a place of work to a new one? That is called burning bridges, and God help you when you need a favour from your former place of work, they will likely not help.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Perhaps you forget that Bosh was offered a max. contract extension in the period before the allstar game which he turned down.

So, if Bosh had in fact accepted that deal there would be no shenanigans/laydown and hence no need for any recriminations by BC....playoffs made or not.

BC knew at that point (refusal of ext.) that Bosh wasnt coming back and the fallback position was Bosh's commitment that he would work with BC on a s&t. It his reneging on that element of the entire relationship with the Raptors Org. which is what angered BC enough to be public about what Bosh pulled. He would never have commented on Bosh's lack of commitment/play if there was eg. a s&t with the Rockets who I believe would have provided the best return for the Raps. But the deal with Miami was always done wasn't it?
                            Bosh reneged on the S&T? I thought BC tried to dictate to Bosh where he would go and Bosh came out and said he would go to Miami for 5 years. No deal was done with Miami if Riley couldn't create the cap space in which he used BC as a pawn in the JO deal to draw Bosh away form TO 1 year later.

Bargnani even has come out and said Bosh didn't quit on the Rap's last season(hoopshype interview). Only one saying it is BC. Not Jay. Or Alex. Or Alvin. BC is full of self serving sh*t.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                              Why should BC and Gilbert thank LeBron and Bosh for their 7 years of service when they were narcissistic and ultimately classless in handling their defections(see LeBron with the ill-fated "The Decision" and Bosh with his "Canada smells different" tirade). That is a slap on the intelligence on BC and Gilbert if they do. I did not support their bashing of the players though, they could just have kept shut. What Bosh and LeBron did, will you do the same if you are leaving a place of work to a new one? That is called burning bridges, and God help you when you need a favour from your former place of work, they will likely not help.
                              Why not thank them? It would be the class thing to do at the end of 7 years. LBJ made Gilbert alot of money plus raised the value of his Franchise. Bosh did re sign once in TO, he can't help it that BC's vision 3 years later is pure bullsh*t. Bosh did thank Peddie & company(MLSE). By saying negative statements to the contrary makes it look more and more like Bosh & LBJ made the right decision. "The Decision" gave 2.5 milion dollars to the Boys & Girls Club- can't hate on that.

Like LBJ said alot of the big city folks from Cleveland looked down on the small town Akron folks- LBJ is from Akron not Cleveland.

Comparing NBA free agency to our (your) work is facetious balderdash- a completely untenable analogy.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                                I am not so sure that they could "just have kept shut"

This whole TV thing was orchestrated by ESPN

It was a ratings bonanza.

When ESPN says that players do something, players do it, because players want ESPN to say and write nice things about them.
                                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X