Should The Raptors Jersey Be Changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should The Raptors Jersey Be Changed?

No more CB4... so should we change our jersey to represent a new beginning? a new era?

Here are my design... just for fun...lol

Away:

St Patty:

People who like ark:
    Raptors who like purple?

Yes
    48.15%
    No
    48.15%
    I'm not sure...
    3.70%
    Last edited by KakashiPrince; Thu Aug 19, 2010, 01:28 AM.

I never want to see that f-ing dinosaur on another Raptors jersey as long as I live.

Comment

Indeed, bringing back the old dinosaur doesn't feel like a new beginning.

Comment

i like the cn tower back drop one but i think thats kin dof copying GSW the city jerseys
        ya dun noe

Comment

I for one would love to see a hardwood classic remake of our old jersey.

I would also like to see a 4th jersey made similar to the boston, and chicago style of simple 2 colors, no side trims, and block letters please.

Comment

I'm all for changing the jersey if it's significantly better, but from what you're proposing here, it would be taking a step back. I like the third one in the first row but don't know about that diagonal stripe. We should forget about Barney on there and feature either the words "TOR" or "T.O." on there. Kinda like this here except better:

Comment

these designs are awsome!!!! I would love one of these as the raptors new jerseys
              http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

I for one would love to see a hardwood classic remake of our old jersey.

I would also like to see a 4th jersey made similar to the boston, and chicago style of simple 2 colors, no side trims, and block letters please.
                your talking about this?

Comment

what do you guys think of these?

Comment

The Raptors shouldn't change their jersey because Bosh left. That would only add to his ego...

If they ever changed though I would want to see them change to the Huskies.

Comment

sorry but those all suck

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        If they ever changed though I would want to see them change to the Huskies.
                        100 X This.

Change the name and everything. I'm all for it

Comment

If we are changing the jersey, can we also can the name? Raptors sounds kinda lame, after all it was chosen because of the success of Jurassic Park, not the most best pop culture reference. I would merge the Maple Leafs and TFC and Raps together to create a proper sport Team, like what they have in Europe, Call it Maple Leafs Sport Club or something and name all the teams like that. The logo would be a Maple Leaf, and maybe have the CN tower in there somewhere, in a circle with letters around the circle.
                          Thoughts? Ideas?
                          PS. Arsenalist, you know that own goal by Reina was the biggest load ever. GLORY LIVERPOOL!
                          Last edited by canadiandude2012; Thu Aug 19, 2010, 11:08 AM.
                          When you walk through a storm, Keep your head up high, And don't be afraid of the dark.
                          At the end of the storm, Is a golden sky, And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,
                          Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
                          Walk on, Walk on
                          With hope in your heart
                          AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Comment

Hell yes change the Jersey! New team, new era, so what if were not going alot of games this season, this team looks like its going to play their hearts outs every game. give'em a new look!

Comment

I think one way we could go is to keep the name but have a a picture of a diffrent kind of raptor. Like as in the plane, i know it sounds wierd but it worked well with the Windsor Sptifire's OHL team.

Picture included.

except with a raptor jet

What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
                              X