Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

FIBA world tournament starts Aug 28

That is what I'm waiting for. I have been pumped for this tourney for some time. Ever since I watched the Fiba Americas tourney on my comp at work and saw Canada working hard. Good win over Serbia today too.

This is our best chance to get out of the first round in a while.

Team USA should be fun to watch. Greece and Spain look really good.

Comment

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
      That is what I'm waiting for. I have been pumped for this tourney for some time. Ever since I watched the Fiba Americas tourney on my comp at work and saw Canada working hard. Good win over Serbia today too.

This is our best chance to get out of the first round in a while.

Team USA should be fun to watch. Greece and Spain look really good.
      Unfortunately my cable company does not carry NBA/TV - I did complain again this month and they will be giving me a $15 a month discount during the NBA season but no NBA/TV .

So I am going to wait to see what games if any will be carried on ESPN/ESPN2 etc all of which I do get.

While I can watch games over the Net on my TV I want to weigh the whole thing out including the WNBA games before deciding what to watch.

I really like the WNBA especially the playoffs, more so than FIBA competition.

There is just something about watching talented young athletic women sweat that gets my attention and holds it.
      Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Aug 19, 2010, 04:12 PM.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
        great - the young guns looking very average against some rec leaguers in a pick up game
        They're obviously just screwing around. Why would they play hard and risk injury against some scrubs? They could just dunk the ball everytime down the court if they so pleased.

Comment

regardless of who/where they're playing i think it's just a really good sign to see that even when these guys have some off time, they're in the gym playing ball

Comment

I agree..i think there is more positive coming out of this then negative
            http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

LOL in the last 8 seconds or so, I could swear the guy in the gray adidas shirt is Roko Ukic...

Comment

beamer benz bentley, sick track
                No Dissrespect...
                With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

NEW VIDEO! DeMar DeRozen & Sonny Weems Dunk With Local Talent

Hey guys, I thought you would all enjoy this one..DeMar almost gets out dunked by a local!! Any Raptor fan would want to check this out ..

VIDEO IS FULL HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Crm46pBAok
                  Last edited by only1nabil; Fri Aug 20, 2010, 09:12 AM.
                  http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

SIRCHILLY, take a look at the weak arse euorpeans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLph...eature=related

Maybe the europeans are too soft and don't take their basketball serious. I would say that these europeans could compete with the americans on toughness.

Comment

Nice that they were at your gym.

I am sure most Raptors fans have already seen enough summer league games and scrimmages to last the rest of the summer.

Thanks for posting it nonetheless

We want the real deal. Training camp opens in about four weeks.
                      youre such a downer buddha. i think its great these two did this. its seldom that athletes get up, close and personal with the "common" people (outside of team events). just goes to show how down to earth these two are. im pretty sure if you were in the gym and those two walked in youd be hollering like a little cheerleader in the sidelines.

ever heard Bosh mingling it with the commoners? hahaha sorry, just had to throw it in there.

however, wont these two get in trouble for playing unauthorized games? i mean isnt it in their contract that theyre not allowed to play outside of raps sponsored games as they might get injured?

Comment

Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                        SIRCHILLY, take a look at the weak arse euorpeans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLph...eature=related

Maybe the europeans are too soft and don't take their basketball serious. I would say that these europeans could compete with the americans on toughness.
                        used to be a fan of kristc but now i think he's just a big fag. too bad he cant be suspended in the nba.
                        same with melo, both are such fags. hit and run. classic.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                          youre such a downer buddha. i think its great these two did this. its seldom that athletes get up, close and personal with the "common" people (outside of team events). just goes to show how down to earth these two are. im pretty sure if you were in the gym and those two walked in youd be hollering like a little cheerleader in the sidelines.

ever heard Bosh mingling it with the commoners? hahaha sorry, just had to throw it in there.

however, wont these two get in trouble for playing unauthorized games? i mean isnt it in their contract that theyre not allowed to play outside of raps sponsored games as they might get injured?
                          Just razzing man

Jealous that they ain't at my gym.
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Just razzing man

Jealous that they ain't at my gym.
                            hahahaha me too. man it wouldve been wicked playing with those two. even if they were just goofing around.
                            i remember when i was fortunate enough to get close seats to a raptors-rockets game, i took my 4 year old son with me, and when he saw bosh he was like, wow, thats chris bosh!!! sad to admit but i do feel like a 4 year old too when i see these players up close.

Comment

he didnt almost get dunked on.....not a very good vid at all

Comment

I got to give it the local guy. Sonny was alright, and I didn't see Demar do much

Comment

Working...
                                X