X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF
    replied
    RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
    LOL... he's a pretty weird guy, I don't think he likes all the attention he gets anymore.

It's a good thing I'm not a Flames fan, because they are taking huge steps backwards. I won't say who I root for in hockey b/c I'll prob just get harassed lol
    we talking about fleury or hart.

and is ti the leafs? or the canucks?

Leave a comment:

• only1nabil
    replied
    I agree that Buddah is looking at this situation in the wrong manner..it was really cool for them to come out. They could of gone ANYWHERE..for example they could of gone to HOOPDOME..but they came out to a local gym..totally cool of them. As far as liability..not sure but they weren't even trying..competition was weak.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    Vid. sucked.... theyre trying to dunk with no to run room and its just messing around..

Leave a comment:

• ShinobiOne
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post

There is just something about watching talented young athletic women sweat that gets my attention and holds it.
    There are women playing in the WNBA???!!

Leave a comment:

• RecklessIndifference
    replied
    I got to give it the local guy. Sonny was alright, and I didn't see Demar do much

Leave a comment:

• blaze89
    replied
    he didnt almost get dunked on.....not a very good vid at all

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Just razzing man

Jealous that they ain't at my gym.
    hahahaha me too. man it wouldve been wicked playing with those two. even if they were just goofing around.
    i remember when i was fortunate enough to get close seats to a raptors-rockets game, i took my 4 year old son with me, and when he saw bosh he was like, wow, thats chris bosh!!! sad to admit but i do feel like a 4 year old too when i see these players up close.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    tbihis wrote: View Post
    youre such a downer buddha. i think its great these two did this. its seldom that athletes get up, close and personal with the "common" people (outside of team events). just goes to show how down to earth these two are. im pretty sure if you were in the gym and those two walked in youd be hollering like a little cheerleader in the sidelines.

ever heard Bosh mingling it with the commoners? hahaha sorry, just had to throw it in there.

however, wont these two get in trouble for playing unauthorized games? i mean isnt it in their contract that theyre not allowed to play outside of raps sponsored games as they might get injured?
    Just razzing man

Jealous that they ain't at my gym.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Frankthetank wrote: View Post
    SIRCHILLY, take a look at the weak arse euorpeans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLph...eature=related

Maybe the europeans are too soft and don't take their basketball serious. I would say that these europeans could compete with the americans on toughness.
    used to be a fan of kristc but now i think he's just a big fag. too bad he cant be suspended in the nba.
    same with melo, both are such fags. hit and run. classic.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Nice that they were at your gym.

I am sure most Raptors fans have already seen enough summer league games and scrimmages to last the rest of the summer.

Thanks for posting it nonetheless

We want the real deal. Training camp opens in about four weeks.
    youre such a downer buddha. i think its great these two did this. its seldom that athletes get up, close and personal with the "common" people (outside of team events). just goes to show how down to earth these two are. im pretty sure if you were in the gym and those two walked in youd be hollering like a little cheerleader in the sidelines.

ever heard Bosh mingling it with the commoners? hahaha sorry, just had to throw it in there.

however, wont these two get in trouble for playing unauthorized games? i mean isnt it in their contract that theyre not allowed to play outside of raps sponsored games as they might get injured?

Leave a comment:

• Frankthetank
    replied
    SIRCHILLY, take a look at the weak arse euorpeans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLph...eature=related

Maybe the europeans are too soft and don't take their basketball serious. I would say that these europeans could compete with the americans on toughness.

Leave a comment:

• only1nabil
    replied
    NEW VIDEO! DeMar DeRozen & Sonny Weems Dunk With Local Talent

Hey guys, I thought you would all enjoy this one..DeMar almost gets out dunked by a local!! Any Raptor fan would want to check this out ..

VIDEO IS FULL HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Crm46pBAok
    Last edited by only1nabil; Fri Aug 20, 2010, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Afro_Daddy
    replied
    beamer benz bentley, sick track

Leave a comment:

• p3t3ypablo
    replied
    LOL in the last 8 seconds or so, I could swear the guy in the gray adidas shirt is Roko Ukic...

Leave a comment:

• only1nabil
    replied
    I agree..i think there is more positive coming out of this then negative

Leave a comment:

Working...
X