• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Notice This?

Striving for equitable shot-distribution
    By Arsenalist
    Aug 19, 2010

This attention will be in sharp contrast to that received by the Young Guz (YGZ® – I will never use the phrase Young Gunz again). While greatness and expectations were thrust upon Bargnani the day he got drafted, YGZ® have gradually raised the expectations based on their play last year.
    Has Arse "registered" the acronym YGZ®?

or was he just having some fun with the article?

I know that Apollo along with a number of other posters on Raptors Republic have been critical of Weems, DeRozan and Johnson getting the nickname "Young Gunz". These posters have said that the Young Gunz have not yet earned the right to receive a nickname.

However, it appears that our leader has gone ahead a created a replacement for "Young Gunz" and maybe even had it registered; i.e., YGZ®.

Could this eventually prove to be a wise financial decision for Arse?

P.S. For those who don't know and I had to look it up myself. To enter the ® on your keyboard you can obviously copy it or you can type it by holding down the "Alt" key and while you continue to hold it down enter 0174 in that sequence
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

He's gonna make milloins!

Comment

Tmar wrote: View Post
      He's gonna make milloins!
      I hope if he makes millions it is with YGZ®
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

YYZ is the airport code for Toronto. Coincidence, I think not!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          YYZ is the airport code for Toronto. Coincidence, I think not!
          YGZ = "Y"oung "G"un"Z"

I doubt that it has anything to do with the Toronto airport code other than the fact that the YGZ® fly in an out of Toronto airport a lot.

Comment

your sequence isn't working for ®
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

For Mac users it's option-r

Comment

Actually, i just found i can make a slew of cool characters by holding the option button down.

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ¬˚∆˙©ƒ∂ßå≈ç√∫˜µ¡™£¢∞§¶•ª

Neat.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                  Actually, i just found i can make a slew of cool characters by holding the option button down.

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ¬˚∆˙©ƒ∂ßå≈ç√∫˜µ¡™£¢∞§¶•ª

Neat.
                  How to Make Keyboard Bullets, Copyright, Trademark,
                  Hearts, French Accents, & Other Symbols with the Alt Key
                  http://www.newradiance.com/KeyboardB...andSymbols.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X