X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF
    replied
    Dark Knight wrote: View Post
    Any one think Hedo will be in any of Nash's videos? I doubt he'd be up for it.
    what video's?

these type of one's?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Knight
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    i think amre left phoenix cause he was creeped out by leandro. watch amare at the 1:41 mark for like 5 seconds.
    Any one think Hedo will be in any of Nash's videos? I doubt he'd be up for it.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    i think amre left phoenix cause he was creeped out by leandro. watch amare at the 1:41 mark for like 5 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• noxleno
    replied
    Funny video. Barbosa seems to have a good personality, and as an international player he should make a great addition to the Raptors, hopefully he meshes with the younger crew and can provide some leadership as well as outperform expectations on the court.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    don't forget the best part of all... his singing!!

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    I still remember his 18 point a game year with the Suns. People here don't seem to take him seriously, but think about it. I guy that can shoot from the three very well, and can drive very well. It gives us space on the court, cause defenders don't know what to do. You can't leave him on the perimeter cause he can just drop 3 on you, but if you go to far out, he can run right by you. Plus he has long arms, and can get plenty of steals. Especially on fast-breaks when all the Raps are slow or not back, he can save us time or even actually get the ball.

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    If healthy he will be a definite force in TO off the bench- 6th man extraordinaire. His moms death(& nagging injuries) did affect his on court play last season in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• ProHoopsJournal
    replied
    You can also factor in the death of his mother. The best feature of Barbosa's game is his speed. I remember him killing the Lakers on fast breaks in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    started a topic The Slept-On Files (Barbosa #3)

The Slept-On Files (Barbosa #3)

The Slept-On Files: Leandro Barbosa|Blog Archive|The Basketball Jones|Blogs|The Score.com

The Slept-On Files|The Basketball Jones|Blogs|The Score.com
Working...
X