Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Stat Line For Bargs Against Latvia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    bargnani`s unstoppable!!!!
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

    Comment


    • #17
      Latvia is even worse than Israel.

      It might be more interesting to see what Kleiza and Lithuania do vs Team USA today (On ESPN at 3 PM EDT) than what Bargnani does against scrub Euro teams.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

      Memories some so sweet, indeed

      Larger Photo of the avatar



      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

      Comment


      • #18
        Bargnani looked great. He handle some of those TRIPLE TEAMS very well. Really like the way he to alot of contact downlow and stiff finished tons of shots. Latvia may be a weaker team but it definetly looks like Bargnnani has improoved this off season thus far.

        Comment


        • #19
          Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Latvia is even worse than Israel.

          It might be more interesting to see what Kleiza and Lithuania do vs Team USA today (On ESPN at 3 PM EDT) than what Bargnani does against scrub Euro teams.
          It'll be interesting to see him against Montenegro and Pekovic.
          That will be a real test to see if he has improved his game and attitude.

          Comment


          • #20
            Towards the end some pretty nice post moves and a nice block too.

            Comment


            • #21
              3nr1c0 wrote: View Post
              It'll be interesting to see him against Montenegro and Pekovic.
              That will be a real test to see if he has improved his game and attitude.
              People need to get serious here.

              There are maybe four teams in FIBA including Team USA that could even compete in the NBA.

              I have never made the claim that Klieza is going to be "the go to guy" for the Raptors in 10-11. All I have basically said is that he will be better for the Raptors in 10-11 than Turkoglu was in 09-10.

              If Bargnani becomes the Raptors "go to guy" in 10-11 they will 4sure get a very good lottery pick in June 2011.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

              Memories some so sweet, indeed

              Larger Photo of the avatar



              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

              Comment


              • #22
                Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                People need to get serious here.

                There are maybe four teams in FIBA including Team USA that could even compete in the NBA.

                I have never made the claim that Klieza is going to be "the go to guy" for the Raptors in 10-11. All I have basically said is that he will be better for the Raptors in 10-11 than Turkoglu was in 09-10.

                If Bargnani becomes the Raptors "go to guy" in 10-11 they will 4sure get a very good lottery pick in June 2011.
                Not necessarily. Check out our past few lottery picks :P We might get Arujo jr?

                Comment


                • #23
                  It is good that Raptors fans get excited about seeing their favorite players play well even if it is against competition inferior to the NBA. However, lets be realistic.

                  Kleiza was the leading FIBA scorer in 09-10.

                  Does anything seriously think that he will come close to being the leading scorer in the NBA in 10-11?

                  The same goes for all of these inflated offensive numbers that Bargnani is putting up against team that would have trouble winning in the D-League
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                  Memories some so sweet, indeed

                  Larger Photo of the avatar



                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    It is good that Raptors fans get excited about seeing their favorite players play well even if it is against competition inferior to the NBA. However, lets be realistic.

                    Kleiza was the leading FIBA scorer in 09-10.

                    Does anything seriously think that he will come close to being the leading scorer in the NBA in 10-11?

                    The same goes for all of these inflated offensive numbers that Bargnani is putting up against team that would have trouble winning in the D-League
                    If he plays for the T'wolves as primary scorer maybe. Kleiza can score. Not top scorer but as first option he can definitely drop nearly 20 a night.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      It is good that Raptors fans get excited about seeing their favorite players play well even if it is against competition inferior to the NBA. However, lets be realistic.

                      Kleiza was the leading FIBA scorer in 09-10.

                      Does anything seriously think that he will come close to being the leading scorer in the NBA in 10-11?

                      The same goes for all of these inflated offensive numbers that Bargnani is putting up against team that would have trouble winning in the D-League
                      I never believed that Bargnani is going be a 30ppg+13rbs+4bpg player in the NBA.
                      Still, there is something interesting in what he is doing with his national team.
                      Italy has a new head coach with a new system + a bunch of mediocre players (if compared to europen colleagues). Bargnani has been asked to lead the team, take responsibilities, change his style of playing (keeping his feet in the paint the most of the time). And he is doing it. He is focused (well... most of the game...) and plays hard. With the usual flaws we all know.
                      His stats, these stats, are not that relevant, I agree.
                      But his change in attitude is. He would have never made 30ppg+13rbs+4bpg last year, even if he was playing me and you.

                      than, if you ask me if he will make the all-star game, I'd say no.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        3nr1c0 wrote: View Post
                        I never believed that Bargnani is going be a 30ppg+13rbs+4bpg player in the NBA.
                        Still, there is something interesting in what he is doing with his national team.
                        Italy has a new head coach with a new system + a bunch of mediocre players (if compared to europen colleagues). Bargnani has been asked to lead the team, take responsibilities, change his style of playing (keeping his feet in the paint the most of the time). And he is doing it. He is focused (well... most of the game...) and plays hard. With the usual flaws we all know.
                        His stats, these stats, are not that relevant, I agree.
                        But his change in attitude is. He would have never made 30ppg+13rbs+4bpg last year, even if he was playing me and you.

                        than, if you ask me if he will make the all-star game, I'd say no.
                        +1.

                        The right way is in the middle, these games aren't at nba level, not at amateur level; it's good but not great pro bball, with different rules (can't wait to see fiba games with the new rules, should get more familiar for north american fans).

                        I might add that even if Andrea isn't playing against The Admiral or Moses Malone it's still a good opportunity to improve his game in the post among other things, to get confindence in his moves, understand his body better and try something new. Still better than summer leagues imho.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          sixtyeight wrote: View Post
                          +1.

                          The right way is in the middle, these games aren't at nba level, not at amateur level; it's good but not great pro bball, with different rules (can't wait to see fiba games with the new rules, should get more familiar for north american fans).

                          I might add that even if Andrea isn't playing against The Admiral or Moses Malone it's still a good opportunity to improve his game in the post among other things, to get confindence in his moves, understand his body better and try something new. Still better than summer leagues imho.
                          +1

                          He's getting great experience and continuing to develop his skill set as well as staying in great shape. He could of easily taken the summer off since he doesn't have anything to prove in the international game, but he realizes that he has an opportunity to take his NBA game to the next level this season. Whether or not he is the "number 1 option", the fact that he isn't settling and putting it in cruise control this summer deserves a huge amount of credit.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            All I gotta say is what other player in this tourny so far hasput up those numbers??? Certainly no one on USA. 30 13 and 4 is definetly something to brag about. dont discredit a good game. Bargnani looked great no need to be negative all the time...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Bargnani's play during the tournament has been about as impressive as DeRozan's was in Summer League. Positive achievements against lesser competition that hopefully carries over when the season starts. Only time will tell.
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Buddahfan, If not Bargs, then who else? Certainly not Amir. Although I do agree in your assessment that him being the go to scorer will result in a high lottery pick .

                                Amazingly, one of Bargnani's blocks came from HELP DEFENCE!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X