X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlz
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    It is a lot harder for ladies to stay in prime physical shape living in a cold weather climate as compared to say Los Angeles were most of them are kind of socially pressured into walking around half naked for at least 6 - 8 months of the year.
    Dont be too canadian buddah! Tdot has no shortage of smokin hot dancer types - don't use the cold as and excuse.

Women in toronto are smart educated and know how to eat and train better than most on this continent. MLSE needs to up the pay and up the stakes on some sex uniform action.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Y'all are cold!!! They dancin for Team Canada!! Just sayin. My best friend hung out with some of them at some charity event and ensures me that they look aight close up in real life
    (He could just be rubbing it in though)

Anyway just wanted to give Scott Jackson his props(friend of a friend). Good people and mad skills.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Is it just me or the dance pack are lacking that "hot sexy" vibe and remind you more of your next door type neighbour?!

I found the whole beatbox video really boring and I wanted to scream this at them:

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    charlz wrote: View Post
    who chooses the lame unsexy dance pack uniforms? the ghost of Mother Theressa?

Year in and out - Toronto has one of the lamest - snooze worth dance packs in the league.
    It is a lot harder for ladies to stay in prime physical shape living in a cold weather climate as compared to say Los Angeles were most of them are kind of socially pressured into walking around half naked for at least 6 - 8 months of the year.

Leave a comment:

• charlz
    replied
    who chooses the lame unsexy dance pack uniforms? the ghost of Mother Theressa?

Year in and out - Toronto has one of the lamest - snooze worth dance packs in the league.

Leave a comment:

• Best Raptors Video Of The Summer 4Sure! Raptors Dance Pak: Learning To Beatbox

The Raptors Dance Pak learns to beatbox and some new moves.
    Dance Pak Learning To Beatbox

If Amir doesn't earn his $5 million in 10-11 as a player, maybe he can try out for the Dance Pak

Headed to this dance class I jus started #dontjudgeme "dancing with the stars look out" about 15 hours ago via Echofon
    https://twitter.com/iamamirjohnson
Working...
X