Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another August Only Thread - Can We Add Davis To The YGZ Trio To Make It A Quartet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another August Only Thread - Can We Add Davis To The YGZ Trio To Make It A Quartet?

    Done with my first. About to hit the weight room with @IamAmirJohnson @eddavis32 & Joey... about 3 hours ago via Echofon
    http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  • #2
    Gonna have to wait for the regular season to make it official.... their on-court chemistry is what started the clique, so lets keep it that way.
    When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

    Comment


    • #3
      Edgar wrote: View Post
      Gonna have to wait for the regular season to make it official.... their on-court chemistry is what started the clique, so lets keep it that way.
      Sounds good to me.

      Flying into Los Angeles to work out with DeRozan, Johnson and English. I wonder if this was voluntary, required or shall we say highly recommended.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

      Memories some so sweet, indeed

      Larger Photo of the avatar



      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

      Comment


      • #4
        Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Sounds good to me.

        Flying into Los Angeles to work out with DeRozan, Johnson and English. I wonder if this was voluntary, required or shall we say highly recommended.
        i would say a little bit of everything

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah hopefully the Young'unz accept him into the fold, but Davis seems like he's all business so it's possible he'd pass on the majority of the off-the-court shenanigunz and play the role of clique tough-guy.

          Comment


          • #6
            noxleno wrote: View Post
            Yeah hopefully the Young'unz accept him into the fold, but Davis seems like he's all business so it's possible he'd pass on the majority of the off-the-court shenanigunz and play the role of clique tough-guy.
            He is going to be bringing the donuts in 10-11.

            Donut bringers are not clinque tough guys.

            Besides I doubt that Davis who lived the good life growing up and then the fat life at the U of NC is near as tough as poor inner city kids like DeMar and Amir.
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Aug 23, 2010, 10:28 PM.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

            Memories some so sweet, indeed

            Larger Photo of the avatar



            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

            Comment


            • #7
              derozan,johnson, and weems got that nick name for their hustle and they're sparks, kind of like a gun, and they were young so they became the young guns.

              dorsey has showed absolutely nothing and he's probably the worst on the team, davis we haven't even seen played so you can't even begin to expand the young gunz on court.

              during time off in the summer and off the court they've seemed to have hung out alot so i guess off the court they are they young knives.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

              Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

              Comment


              • #8
                I should hope so. Ed will be to DeMar like Paul was to John. Amir is George. That leaves Sonny as Ringo. Sorry Sonny but that's a better fate than Jose "Davey Jones" Calderon...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I should hope so. Ed will be to DeMar like Paul was to John. Amir is George. That leaves Sonny as Ringo. Sorry Sonny but that's a better fate than Jose "Davey Jones" Calderon...
                  Ringo was my favorite Beatles band member. I have had a thing for this lady, who will have been Ringo's wife for for 30 years come next April, for a long time. However, she isn't my favorite Bond girl. The one below her is.



                  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CBYQ9QEwBA



                  http://www.fanpix.net/picture-galler...co-picture.htm

                  So maybe we will make Amir = Ringo.

                  Without a good drummer you just can't rock and roll.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                  Memories some so sweet, indeed

                  Larger Photo of the avatar



                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    Ringo was my favorite Beatles band member. I have had a thing for this lady, who will have been Ringo's wife for for 30 years come next April, for a long time. However, she isn't my favorite Bond girl. The one below her is.



                    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CBYQ9QEwBA



                    http://www.fanpix.net/picture-galler...co-picture.htm

                    So maybe we will make Amir = Ringo.

                    Without a good drummer you just can't rock and roll.

                    nice, although halle berry might be my favourite.



                    http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/CZ_HALLE_BERRY.HTM

                    http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:2,s:0
                    Last edited by LBF; Tue Aug 24, 2010, 05:54 PM.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Halle always throws me off with he manly hair cut.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        nothing manly looking here.

                        http://www.future-releases.com/halle...rs-in-tulia/7/

                        http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...0&tx=47&ty=106

                        man, the image thing doesn't work no more.

                        although, i will admit it was a bit of a turn off when i heard she only washes her hair once a month.
                        Last edited by LBF; Tue Aug 24, 2010, 06:18 PM.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                        Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Halle always throws me off with he manly hair cut.
                          I didn't forget about her but I didn't particularly care for the character that she played in that Bond movie.

                          However, when it comes to raw female appeal she ranks pretty high for me period forget the Bond girls
                          Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Aug 24, 2010, 07:57 PM.
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                          Memories some so sweet, indeed

                          Larger Photo of the avatar



                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            An Amir tweet to DeMar tonight

                            DeMar_DeRozan #WhyYoHairline look like the Mcdonalds arch..lol about 2 hours ago via web
                            RFLMAO!

                            DeMar's response was kind of weak.

                            @IamAmirJohnson learn how to tweet before you try to shoot jokes lol
                            http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson



                            http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                            Memories some so sweet, indeed

                            Larger Photo of the avatar



                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X