Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors vs Timberwolves: Which ROSTER Is Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors vs Timberwolves: Which ROSTER Is Better?

Timberwolves

PG - Rubio
    SG - Wes Johnson
    SF - Webster
    PF - Love
    C - Pecovic

06 - Johnny Flynn
    07 - Brewer
    08 - Lazar Hayward
    09 - Beasley
    10 - Milicic

11 - Tolliver
    12 - Luke Ridnour

Raps

PG - Jack
    SG - Derozan
    SF - Kleiza
    PF - Amir Johnson
    C - Bargnani

06 - Jose
    07 - Barbosa
    08 - Wright
    09 - Davis
    10 - Anderson

11 - Evans
    12 - Banks

Rubio we all know about.
    W. Johnson projected top 5 pick.
    Webster is probably the best shooter out of both teams
    Love is one of the best rebounders in the league
    Pecovic we all saw dominate Bargs like bargs was a little girl.
    Last edited by vinnie_paz; Thu Aug 26, 2010, 10:19 PM.

Wolves have a lot more talent, unfortunately they seem like this generations GS Warriors (although the Warriors might still be this generations Warriors)

Comment

Pecovic we all saw dominate Bargs like bargs was a little girl.[/QUOTE]

Actually Bargs dropped 34 on him today so i wouldn't get too excited there Vinny. Its amazing how people will ignore the how well he`s played because its euro competition, yet are so quick to throw it in his face if he has one bad game.

Comment

im not ignoring anything. in that first game (there's a thread with the video) pecovic destroyed bargs didnt he ?

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
          im not ignoring anything. in that first game (there's a thread with the video) pecovic destroyed bargs didnt he ?
          Actually if you watch the video, Bargs was guarding him on two plays. The player who was guarding him was a number 15.

Comment

Since when did Rubio sign with the T-Wolves?
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Since when did Rubio sign with the T-Wolves?
              they own his rights. in the title of the thread i didnt say starting line-up i said roster.

Comment

The T-wolves with that hypothetical lineup would be pretty stacked, I think Darko might start at C, but Flynn is out for long time and Rubio might not ever play for them. If Wes Johnson is who he people think he is, the T-wolves could be a power in 2 years if they can convince Love to stay. The funny thing is that the T-wolves will be awful again this year and might win the lottery, draft Harrison Barnes, bring Rubio over and have a the best young core in the league.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                  The T-wolves with that hypothetical lineup would be pretty stacked, I think Darko might start at C, but Flynn is out for long time and Rubio might not ever play for them. If Wes Johnson is who he people think he is, the T-wolves could be a power in 2 years if they can convince Love to stay. The funny thing is that the T-wolves will be awful again this year and might win the lottery, draft Harrison Barnes, bring Rubio over and have a the best young core in the league.
                  well said and just to add they will HAVE A TON OF CAP SPACE !

Comment

Antoine Wright signed with the kings,

Comment

by the way can someone please send me the forum on NBA players that look like they smoke marijuana
                      that one was a classic !

Comment

Antoine Wright signed with the kings,
                        Julian Wright, maybe?

Comment

Plus they got 2 1st round picks from the Al Jefferson trade.

Comment

They have a better roster definitely. Sadly, they could have been better if the kept Al Jefferson. But they got Kosta Koufos who is seriously underrated. And to those who don't know him, yes he is greek, but played college in Utah. Was one of the most promising young centers. And still has talent, you don't just lose it. He could easily average 10 rebounds and 2 blocks. Same goes for Darko, he can play, just he's never been given an opportunity.

Comment

LOL. that man so shit i just forgot we acquired him, I'm letting everyone know now. Julian Wright is shit, and sonny weems will take his minutes away just like he did to Marco. Young guns all day !

Comment

Working...
                              X