Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys/Gals Just Got To See This Bargnani Video (NSFW)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    sleepz wrote: View Post
    It doesn't matter to me what he does. He doesn't play for the Raptors. The forum was about Barf's yet Bosh's name always comes up for whatever reason. Does it matter at all what he does anymore?

    With or without Bosh's increased popularity he had what, 50 double doubles last year? If I'm his coach I can live with 100 television interviews a week if he continues the productivity.

    If he can't he should be in the gym......... like #7
    an you sure get defensive when someone talks about your sword swallower! Is there something we sould know?

    Comment


    • #47
      Pizzaman wrote: View Post
      What are you kidding me?? Women I could never bag??? Who would want to nail any of the girls your boy has been with other than maybe you? Have you seen Bosh's choice in women? They have to be the ugliest women in the NBA, and have likely only been bagged a few hundred times each.
      Perhaps it's because he can only attract a certain type considering he looks like a freakin giraffe with a milk mustache courtesy of LeBron and Wade.
      You may want to rethink how clever you are if you actually think Bosh is with a woman. I'm not blaming Bosh because he doesn't have the natural good looks Bargnani has s he has to settle for forehead chicks.
      Milk Mustache!! lol. So clever and original. Where do you come up with this stuff! lol

      Maybe you should post a picture of your partner, wife (or girlfriend possibly?), so we can see the type of women you are bagging so we know what a gorgeous woman looks like no?

      I won't hold my breath as It probably won't happen as you would be SHREDDED and insulted like you do others.

      Hostility and insults is a disguise for insecurity, anger, and ignorance.

      Comment


      • #48
        Pizzaman wrote: View Post
        an you sure get defensive when someone talks about your sword swallower! Is there something we sould know?
        Not at all, I just resond to disses about players when it has nothing to do with their game. Your critiques almost always have to fall on some personal ish, cause you are bitter (for whatever reason) and dwell in hate so it comes out in your rants about nothing to do with basketball.

        When I critique Barf's I do it only focusing on his ball abilities or flaws. I even give Andrea credit where it's due. I've never seen you say anything good about any player on this team really other than defending Euro's. Not saying you haven't or don't support the Raptors as a team (although I haven't seen it) but your posts are limited to personal insults about Bosh, a player that is not on this team anymore. Your hatred and infatuation is disturbing and I wonder where it stems from? Did a dread or tall ball player run off with a previous girlfriend of yours or did you catch her "swallowing swords" as you've referred to?

        Your hatred for one player is astonishing however your ignorance kills any basketball insite you might have cause if you ask around the league (not bloggers like me or you but coaches, GMs's and other players in the league) I'm sure you will find that Bosh as a basketball player is ranked, rated and respected far higher than the bum you make him out to be.

        It's cool though, Barf's will validate your faith in him this year and this Raps team will prove how much Bosh was holding them down. You should be happy, not so angry.
        Last edited by sleepz; Fri Sep 3, 2010, 12:25 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          sleepz wrote: View Post
          Not at all, I just resond to disses about players when it has nothing to do with their game. Your critiques almost always have to fall on some personal ish, cause you are bitter (for whatever reason) and dwell in hate so it comes out in your rants about nothing to do with basketball.

          When I critique Barf's I do it only focusing on his ball abilities or flaws. I even give Andrea credit where it's due. I've never seen you say anything good about any player on this team really other than defending Euro's. Not saying you haven't or don't support the Raptors as a team (although I haven't seen it) but your posts are limited to personal insults about Bosh, a player that is not on this team anymore. Your hatred and infatuation is disturbing and I wonder where it stems from? Did a dread or tall ball player run off with a previous girlfriend of yours or did you catch her "swallowing swords" as you've referred to?

          Your hatred for one player is astonishing however your ignorance kills any basketball insite you might have cause if you ask around the league (not bloggers like me or you but coaches, GMs's and other players in the league) I'm sure you will find that Bosh as a basketball player is ranked, rated and respected far higher than the bum you make him out to be.

          It's cool though, Barf's will validate your faith in him this year and this Raps team will prove how much Bosh was holding them down. You should be happy, not so angry.
          For what it's worth I've said many good things about Amir, DeRozan, Jack, Jose, Weems, and others. I happen to really like this team, and felt very strongly RuPaul was holding them back from developing into a real team. You started this bs not me. All I did was answer someone else's question about your boy with a humorous note and you immediately went on the offensive to defend your candy ass douchebag.
          And yes actually I am very happy because I support my team without the traitor douche you like, and I am also very happy I am not an idit like you. By the way you spew as much or more hatred than I ever have...you throw Bargs name into every negative thing you can. As I've said before you are the one with issues, and you should get over them. The only reason I am always defending Euro's as you put it is because idiots like you slam them every opprtunity you get.
          One quick one for you where does your boy RuPaul stack up against Gasol?

          Comment


          • #50
            I'll break down your weak points one at a time:

            "For what it's worth I've said many good things about Amir, DeRozan, Jack, Jose, Weems, and others"

            Really, where's it at? If we bring up your last 50 posts it will either be an insult Bosh post or defend Barf's or other Euro's comment.

            "felt very strongly RuPaul was holding them back from developing into a real team"

            Really? held them back from what? When Rap's won division 4 years ago what were you saying then? Was Bosh holding them back from a title or winning the conference? lol

            "humourous note" self praise is no form of reccomendation. No one finds you to be funny.

            "I support my team without the traitor douche you like"

            I respect Bosh's game like many other NBA GM's, coaches, and players. Not sure how he is a traitor as he was a free agent but you always enlighten us to thing we never considered.

            "I am also very happy I am not an idit like you" Nuff said.lol I will enjoy being an idit if it means not being as smart or clever as genuises like yourself.

            "you throw Bargs name into every negative thing you can"

            Really? I give compliements where they are due, unlike other biased observers, however I regulate my opinions to basketball. Barf's can score and I think hsi passing ability is underrated (although he averages less than 2 assists per game) but he's soft, doesn't rebound, doesn't understand his rotations, doesn't get to the line and doesn't play hard all the time. These are facts. The numbers prove this. Watching the game proves this. I'm not making up some unreal nonsense or spewing off about his girlfriends forehead! LOL And I'm the "idit"lol. Like i've said often, when you have something to debate basketball wise, step to me, but you never do so pipe down instead of embarrasing yourself as much as you currently do.

            "One quick one for you where does your boy RuPaul stack up against Gasol?"

            Stacks up well as they both play for good teams with comparable talent surrounding them. Similar situation as Gasol had game but didn't get accolades until he started playing with Kobe, and Bosh will get respect playing with players with significant talent which will highlight his game even more.

            Quick one for you: Where does Barf's stack up with Troy Murphy?? lol Now thats a dozy of a match-up.

            Still waiting for you to post the picture of your hot wife so we can what a real creature looks like.

            Comment


            • #51
              Okay, seriously. What is going on here? LOL. I'm super lost.

              Comment


              • #52
                JoePanini wrote: View Post
                Okay, seriously. What is going on here? LOL. I'm super lost.
                it is just another Bargnani thread during the summer off-season
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                Memories some so sweet, indeed

                Larger Photo of the avatar



                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  it is just another Bargnani thread during the summer off-season
                  Oh, right. Dumb me.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    sleepz wrote: View Post
                    I'll break down your weak points one at a time:

                    "For what it's worth I've said many good things about Amir, DeRozan, Jack, Jose, Weems, and others"

                    Really, where's it at? If we bring up your last 50 posts it will either be an insult Bosh post or defend Barf's or other Euro's comment.

                    "felt very strongly RuPaul was holding them back from developing into a real team"

                    Really? held them back from what? When Rap's won division 4 years ago what were you saying then? Was Bosh holding them back from a title or winning the conference? lol

                    "humourous note" self praise is no form of reccomendation. No one finds you to be funny.

                    "I support my team without the traitor douche you like"

                    I respect Bosh's game like many other NBA GM's, coaches, and players. Not sure how he is a traitor as he was a free agent but you always enlighten us to thing we never considered.

                    "I am also very happy I am not an idit like you" Nuff said.lol I will enjoy being an idit if it means not being as smart or clever as genuises like yourself.

                    "you throw Bargs name into every negative thing you can"

                    Really? I give compliements where they are due, unlike other biased observers, however I regulate my opinions to basketball. Barf's can score and I think hsi passing ability is underrated (although he averages less than 2 assists per game) but he's soft, doesn't rebound, doesn't understand his rotations, doesn't get to the line and doesn't play hard all the time. These are facts. The numbers prove this. Watching the game proves this. I'm not making up some unreal nonsense or spewing off about his girlfriends forehead! LOL And I'm the "idit"lol. Like i've said often, when you have something to debate basketball wise, step to me, but you never do so pipe down instead of embarrasing yourself as much as you currently do.

                    "One quick one for you where does your boy RuPaul stack up against Gasol?"

                    Stacks up well as they both play for good teams with comparable talent surrounding them. Similar situation as Gasol had game but didn't get accolades until he started playing with Kobe, and Bosh will get respect playing with players with significant talent which will highlight his game even more.

                    Quick one for you: Where does Barf's stack up with Troy Murphy?? lol Now thats a dozy of a match-up.

                    Still waiting for you to post the picture of your hot wife so we can what a real creature looks like.
                    I did not ask you if Gasol and RuPaul both play for good teams, I asked where your boy stacks up versus Gasol. Problem is you cannot answer something like that because RuPaul is so far behind Gasol as a player you have nothing to say. Your other stuff is weak because you're a loser who can't let someone else have some fun without trying to degrade them personally because you think their basketball knowledge is not as good as yours.
                    You are a biased know it all, not a fan.
                    As for women I would be glad to post pics of my wife ( or as you put it my creature) if that's what this site was about since I'm quite sure she's not only better looking, but classier, and better than any chick you may ever have been with. Oh yeah and my wife and I are still together and are still with our kids and raising them together, and none of them are bastards either ( I know that's a little strange for you), and I was raised by both my parents.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      JoePanini wrote: View Post
                      Oh, right. Dumb me.


                      Pretty much all you have to do is put Bargnani's name in a thread and it gets more hits on Raptors Republic than a Paris Hilton video...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                        I did not ask you if Gasol and RuPaul both play for good teams, I asked where your boy stacks up versus Gasol. Problem is you cannot answer something like that because RuPaul is so far behind Gasol as a player you have nothing to say. Your other stuff is weak because you're a loser who can't let someone else have some fun without trying to degrade them personally because you think their basketball knowledge is not as good as yours.
                        You are a biased know it all, not a fan.
                        As for women I would be glad to post pics of my wife ( or as you put it my creature) if that's what this site was about since I'm quite sure she's not only better looking, but classier, and better than any chick you may ever have been with. Oh yeah and my wife and I are still together and are still with our kids and raising them together, and none of them are bastards either ( I know that's a little strange for you), and I was raised by both my parents.
                        We can debate where Gasol and Bosh match up. What is it proving? Gasol is a better player and more accomplished than Bosh and has won rings. Kobe is a better player than LeBron, but what does that prove? That doesn't mean the lesser player is garbage. It also does not upset me in any way at all. lol. My point was simply that Chris Bosh is a better player than you make him out to be and Bargnani still has a lot to prove before drawing any lofty comparisons.

                        The posting is all in fun but you should examine your opinion and determine what you are saying before accusing them of degarding others opinions.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          sleepz wrote: View Post
                          We can debate where Gasol and Bosh match up. What is it proving? Gasol is a better player and more accomplished than Bosh and has won rings. Kobe is a better player than LeBron, but what does that prove? That doesn't mean the lesser player is garbage. It also does not upset me in any way at all. lol. My point was simply that Chris Bosh is a better player than you make him out to be and Bargnani still has a lot to prove before drawing any lofty comparisons.

                          The posting is all in fun but you should examine your opinion and determine what you are saying before accusing them of degarding others opinions.
                          For what it's worth my original post was in reference to a question someone else had as to whether or not Bosh had any similar photo shoots. Then as you say for fun I posted that Bosh was offered the shoot first but the girl did not have a big enough forehead foir his tastes. ( kinda funny I thought and in jest)
                          You are the one who blew it wide open with an attack on me for doing that etc etc etc
                          I was just having fun, and you turned it into something else. No different to how you now call Bargs Barfs and I have called Bosh RuPaul. Difference is Bosh was called that by one of the most accomplished centers of our time, and you copied some other poster with the stupid Barf name.
                          Fact is he's making $50 million over the next ten years to play basketball and cannot be that much of a barf to do so.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            bargnani's facial expressions and where his eyes look, it looks like he's trying to not get a stiffy so bad, lol.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                            Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              http://www.menstyle.it/cont/sport/sp...sp#?refresh=ce

                              she is his girlfriend...and she lives in Miami oops !

                              Nawal Ayoub Valderrama

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                watch for the back door play
                                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X