Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys/Gals Just Got To See This Bargnani Video (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read that Bosh proposed to his gf... So that means he will be with 1 female for the rest of his life, right?

To quote Vince Vaughn in Old School...

"Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to you then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through."

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
      Don't forget, CB is also being the bitch down in Miami...
      LOL...looks like that 'stache will be getting thicker as the season goes on if he wants touches.

Comment

brakeman1 wrote: View Post
        who the fnck cares about this stupid shit. Work on your game and this shit will come. slam dumk gimmy a break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        basketball. girl. basketball. girl. girl. girl. girl. GIRL. HAHA

Comment

Rapzilla wrote: View Post
          (Not that it matters at all, but...) Has bosh had any similar shoots? You would have thought with his new found fame he would be all over it?!
          Lol, it doesn't matter but still the question gets asked?

I'm not sure but I think Bosh is probably focusing on trying to win a championship this year.

Let Barf's hang out on the video shoots looking uncomfortable around women.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            Bosh was offered the shoot before Bargnani and turned it down because the girl didn't have a big enough forehead!
            You sir are so funny and original! Continuous insults of women that you could never bag are a testament to your clever wit and creativity. lol

Keep up the good work!

Comment

wheels

Comment

They do things differently in Europe, don't they? Dayum. We need a new poll - which Bargnani commercial do you like better, this one or Ital-Pasta?

BTW - I guess Smitch just didn't know how to motivate the guy. Oakley would.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                  I'm not sure but I think Bosh is probably focusing on trying to win a championship this year.
                  Focusing by hanging out in the Hamptons, going on Vac, guest spot on Entourage, getting engaged, Got Milk add, opening NYSE..........sounds focused.

Comment

Lol, it doesn't matter but still the question gets asked?

Let Barf's hang out on the video shoots looking uncomfortable around women.
                    Is Bosh focused on winning? Perhaps you never caught this....

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...bles-This-Year

In fact after that, he increased the frequency of appearances, if that was possible....

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                      basketball. girl. basketball. girl. girl. girl. girl. GIRL. HAHA
                      I wonder if brakeman1 is @stackmack aka Holly McKenzie?
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                        Focusing by hanging out in the Hamptons, going on Vac, guest spot on Entourage, getting engaged, Got Milk add, opening NYSE..........sounds focused.
                        The method can definitely be mocked, but can you knock the results?

For all the "distractions" it will be interesting to see where his game is at say in March/April.

I'm willing to wager it's a lot farther along (another all-star appearance and on one of the All-NBA teams) and way more potent than Barf's.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Is Bosh focused on winning? Perhaps you never caught this....

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...bles-This-Year

In fact after that, he increased the frequency of appearances, if that was possible....
                          It doesn't matter to me what he does. He doesn't play for the Raptors. The forum was about Barf's yet Bosh's name always comes up for whatever reason. Does it matter at all what he does anymore?

With or without Bosh's increased popularity he had what, 50 double doubles last year? If I'm his coach I can live with 100 television interviews a week if he continues the productivity.

If he can't he should be in the gym......... like #7

Comment

All's I can say is that he's getting some high quality touches.

Comment

brakeman1 wrote: View Post
                              who the fnck cares about this stupid shit. Work on your game and this shit will come. Slam dumk gimmy a break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              neeeeeeerd

Comment

You sir are so funny and original! Continuous insults of women that you could never bag are a testament to your clever wit and creativity. lol

Keep up the good work!
                                What are you kidding me?? Women I could never bag??? Who would want to nail any of the girls your boy has been with other than maybe you? Have you seen Bosh's choice in women? They have to be the ugliest women in the NBA, and have likely only been bagged a few hundred times each.
                                Perhaps it's because he can only attract a certain type considering he looks like a freakin giraffe with a milk mustache courtesy of LeBron and Wade.
                                You may want to rethink how clever you are if you actually think Bosh is with a woman. I'm not blaming Bosh because he doesn't have the natural good looks Bargnani has s he has to settle for forehead chicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X