Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Does Andrea Rate On The Female Attraction Scale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Andrea Rate On The Female Attraction Scale?

Andrea Bargnani

Woman Magnetism 74

Andrea's a young, rich and gifted pro athlete with a bright future ahead of him, so he most likely has a contingent of female basketball star groupies who keep him busy when he's off the court. Being from Europe probably adds an extra appeal for his North American female fans.

Expand "Woman Magnetism"

Success 74

Bargnani's selection as the NBA's No. 1 overall draft pick in 2006 was quite a coup for the young player, and obviously expanded his profile in North America where he was previously virtually unheard of prior to the draft. He goes down in the books as the sixth non-American -- and the second player without experience on a U.S. school team -- to be drafted first overall. More significantly, Andrea's the first European basketball player to hold that distinction. His multi-year deal with the Toronto Raptors will earn him almost $8 million in his first two seasons.

He already made a name for himself in his native Italy as a wonder boy while he was in his late teens. In addition to his experience on that nation's junior national basketball squad, he also played with the Italian Senior National Team. During the final of his three seasons with Benetton Treviso, he led the team to win the 2006 Italian Lega A championship, averaging 12 points and 5.6 rebounds per game, and leading the League in blocks. It's no surprise that just prior to joining the NBA, he was named Euroleague's "Rising Star" as the Top European Young Player of the Year for 2005-06.

Expand "Success"
    Cont here

Aw Sheet - Another Bargnani thread and I am the one responsible. Oh Well
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat Sep 4, 2010, 01:38 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Why is the link on AskMen.com? LOL.

p.s When do we start talking about how Bargs will never be like Dirk?

Comment

Wow Buddah,

You've just taken the strange and messed up thread count to another level.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Wow Buddah,

You've just taken the strange and messed up thread count to another level.
        That was the idea. RFLMAO

After all, isn't Bargnani's strong suit scoring?

Just 23 days until Media Day. Then we can spend the entire first week of camp creating threads about all the Bosh relating questions the media asks the first week of camp
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Why is the link on AskMen.com? LOL.

p.s When do we start talking about how Bargs will never be like Dirk?
          I stumbled on this when I was searching for the name of the model in Bargnani's GQ video.

Still haven't found out her name.

Maybe someone from the media will ask him in training camp what her name is

Comment

ohh yeaaa, thats female magnetism at its finest right there for you

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post

and I think "our past" is in the background there

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post

Ok is that Joey in the back there? can someone confirm that.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                  That looks alot like Graham, kinda looks like Weems too. LOL

Comment

I think bargnani is the back-up C on the all-nba "team ugly." Starting C is Kaman.

Comment

aintno4s wrote: View Post
                      I think bargnani is the back-up C on the all-nba "team ugly." Starting C is Kaman.
                      One thing, Bargs is not ugly. Secondly, Ilgauskas or Oden have those positions locked up for eternity.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                        no, it's not joey, nor is it sonny, or stephen, it's the sonny weems,joey and stephen's dad. lol, everybody is like hey look it's joey graham, no that's stephen, or is it sonny weems?

how do you know it's not there dad or sonny's dad or even one of theri uncles i wonder how many of them lok the same?
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think Bargs is a good looking guy. Tall (lol 7ft), Italian, beautiful accent, funny and he seems pretty chill. Not to mention he's loaded for a lifetime. Girls have gotta love that like a fat kid love cake.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                            I stumbled on this when I was searching for the name of the model in Bargnani's GQ video.

Still haven't found out her name.

Maybe someone from the media will ask him in training camp what her name is
                            Nawal Ayoub Valderrama she is Bargnani's girlfriend and she lives in Miami !!!!

Comment

footie wrote: View Post
                              Nawal Ayoub Valderrama she is Bargnani's girlfriend and she lives in Miami !!!!
                              Thanks

Now these pictures of her is how would you say it in English - A face to die for

Comment

Working...
                              X