DeMar Alley-Oop To Amir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar Alley-Oop To Amir

Amir gets his elbows up to the rim which ain't too bad and the top his head only a few inches below the rim. It didn't look like he was really trying to jump that high.

I wonder if he can hit the rim with his head?

DeMar Alley-oop To Amir
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Yah he can hit his head on the rim, there was twitter pick a few months ago that someone posted on the forums, of his head clearly goin above the rim

Comment

One of my brother's friends tried to do it once. He ended up getting his teeth stuck in the mesh and ripping out three of them. Moral of the story? Don't try and touch the rim with your head.

Comment

The ball was in the cylinder when he caught it. I would've blown the whistle.

Comment

Working...
        X