NBA Jam Raptors Roster Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Jam Raptors Roster Revealed

Marc Stein unveiled the Toronto Raptors roster to the highly anticipated re-up of NBA Jam. Then he quickly made like the rest of the league and beat our team over the head with a rusty crow bar.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...=NBAJam-100907

you couldn't have at least gave us dell curry as a legend?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Could have at least given us Hakeem Olajuwon. Yeah he only player one season here, and for all intents and purposes was his worst season of his career in many areas of his game. Still I think the team gets un- fairly bashed by the American media.

Comment

Hakeem?? No way. Should have given us MIGHTY MOUSE. And Jack should NOT have made the cut.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I think the current players were selected by the fans. The Raptors don't deserve a legend player. If they did get one it should have been Antonio Davis seeing how he made his only all-star appearance as a Raptor, helped lead them to their greatest success, he's retired and he is not on any other roster in the game. Pretty sad were talking about two guys who wanted out of town...

Comment

NBA Jam FTW! can't wait to pick up this game.

Though I'm not looking forward to all the Heat bandwagoners cheesing with them.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I think the current players were selected by the fans. The Raptors don't deserve a legend player. If they did get one it should have been Antonio Davis seeing how he made his only all-star appearance as a Raptor, helped lead them to their greatest success, he's retired and he is not on any other roster in the game. Pretty sad were talking about two guys who wanted out of town...
              Yeah ok good call. I guess I'm trying to resurrect the optimism of having our first ever draft pick be the ROY.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

What is NBA jam again??!

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                  What is NBA jam again??!
                  You're either really young or really old.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                    You're either really young or really old.
                    Neither. I think the sentence you are looking for is ; " people that don't give a shit about retarded games."

Comment

Neither. I think the sentence you are looking for is ; " people that don't give a shit about retarded games."
                      Do you think that the constipated mentally challenged feel the same way?
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Like Apollo pointed out, we dont really deserve a Legend player. Like really, how does Damon Stoudemire stack up against Mark Price, Dominique Wilkins or Scottie Pippen? Stoudemire played 2 and a half seasons here then demanded to be dealt. And he's nowhere near HOF-status (or even consideration)

Comment

Ouch. It's ok to have fun man. Were you alive in 92-94 or did ur mom not let you go out yet? This game was legendary back in the day and prob turned a lot of people on to b-ball, for better or worse.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I care. I'll get it as soon as it comes out. It's meant as a party game. If you're a hardcore gamer, this game probably isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X