A Fresh Start - Hang Time Interviews Jarrett Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Some folks love to act like Jose is an angel but we don't know what is going on in his head that's why I like players who speak their mind instead of hold it all inside to marinate or stew. Once again Jack was asked questions and answered them honestly- I wonder if some folks bothered to even go fully through the interview? What Jack said is true TO- as is, will be lucky to compete in the ever improving East (NBA).

This current assembled Raptor team (and past BC led Raptor teams) under BC is nothing more than an experimental US/International hybrid roster & is not currently a legitimate contender in the East- I can even see that as well as Jack said as much. The Rap's will be lucky to win 15 -20 games especially with Jay as HC and are a preseason Lottery team- I can't wait to hear BC's preseason predictions.

Any NBA team with Bargnani as the Franchise player is doomed from the start- point blank. I wonder what type of offers BC has received for Bargnani as he said he gets offers for Barg's all the time- well what are they???????

Regardless of what Jack really thinks he should of had more class and talk more about working hard together as a team and doing all they can to compete etc... A real leader on a team does not throw in the towel before the season has even begun. HE needs to project a level of confidence and right now all he is projecting is a defeatist attitude. He hasn't earned the right to speak about this team not being a contender since he's never even been on a real contender in his whole career. Comments like his MIGHT only be reserved for top caliber pgs who have real experience on the subject.
    When the team is really struggling during the season and some players are not pulling their weight, then THAT is the time a real leader speaks up and calls out those players. However, THAT should only be done behind closed doors because its "family business".

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
      Regardless of what Jack really thinks he should of had more class and talk more about working hard together as a team and doing all they can to compete etc... A real leader on a team does not throw in the towel before the season has even begun. HE needs to project a level of confidence and right now all he is projecting is a defeatist attitude. He hasn't earned the right to speak about this team not being a contender since he's never even been on a real contender in his whole career. Comments like his MIGHT only be reserved for top caliber pgs who have real experience on the subject.
      When the team is really struggling during the season and some players are not pulling their weight, then THAT is the time a real leader speaks up and calls out those players. However, THAT should only be done behind closed doors because its "family business".
      Absolutely but you're wasting your time trying to convince sirchillywilly

Comment

Did you even view the interview? He wasn't talking in a negative tone but in a mater of factly tone- recognize. He was asked questions and answered them honestly- would you rather he bs his way through the interview answering like a puppet? What do you know about class? It's classless to imply that someone you don't even know has no class based on an isolated interview.lol Get a grip, buddy.

Look at the current Raptor roster and tell me with a straight e face that with Jay at the helm and with Bargnani as the Franchise player TO is going to to the playoffs? But you want Jack to lie? The Raptor's roster- as is, is designed for the Lottery not the playoffs- point blank.

He hasn't earned the right to speak about the Team because he hasn't been on a contender before? Where do you come up with this utter balderdash?lol Talk about being fanatical, irrational- alot of folks would even say overly dramatical.

I suggest that you slowly back away from your pc, take a deep breathe and repeat- it's going to be alright.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
          Did you even view the interview? He wasn't talking in a negative tone but in a mater of factly tone- recognize. He was asked questions and answered them honestly- would you rather he bs his way through the interview answering like a puppet? What do you know about class? It's classless to imply that someone you don't even know has no class based on an isolated interview.lol Get a grip, buddy.

Look at the current Raptor roster and tell me with a straight e face that with Jay at the helm and with Bargnani as the Franchise player TO is going to to the playoffs? But you want Jack to lie? The Raptor's roster- as is, is designed for the Lottery not the playoffs- point blank.

He hasn't earned the right to speak about the Team because he hasn't been on a contender before? Where do you come up with this utter balderdash?lol Talk about being fanatical, irrational- alot of folks would even say overly dramatical.

I suggest that you slowly back away from your pc, take a deep breathe and repeat- it's going to be alright.
          Did you even read my post??? Go back and read it slowly so you might understand what I said...I NEVER said he didn't have any class, I merely stated that in that PARTICULAR interview he should of shown more class than the NEGATIVE DEFEATIST attitude...If he wants to be the leader of this team he needs to learn that you don't air those kinds of opinions in public. Instead you only talk about the strengths of the team even if there are only a few...Like I said before, he HASN'T even earned the right to talk about what truly makes a contender since he has never been on one so once again he was out of line making that statement.
          What I know about class you won't understand since you haven't grown up yet but let us all know when that might happen...

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            Absolutely but you're wasting your time trying to convince sirchillywilly
            I agree, maybe someday when he's all grown up he'll understand what I'm talking about...

Comment

Did you even read my post??? Go back and read it slowly so you might understand what I said...I NEVER said he didn't have any class, I merely stated that in that PARTICULAR interview he should of shown more class than the NEGATIVE DEFEATIST attitude...If he wants to be the leader of this team he needs to learn that you don't air those kinds of opinions in public. Instead you only talk about the strengths of the team even if there are only a few...Like I said before, he HASN'T even earned the right to talk about what truly makes a contender since he has never been on one so once again he was out of line making that statement.
              What I know about class you won't understand since you haven't grown up yet but let us all know when that might happen...
              Once again your ignorance is your brilliance- it's better to be thought of as a fool than to open one's e mouth and prove it. Fyi- I have kids in hs.......kiddo.lol

Comment

Working...
              X