Lithuania Up 20 at Halftime - Only Kleiza Misses Threes for Them in 1st Half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaworski wrote: View Post
    USA saw double teaming Kleiza won't work.
    So they will put Durant on him one-on-one

As a team, Lithuania plays better
    but individually, USA is more athletic

I hope for the Green Team to upset USA...
    but it's gonna be really really tough.
    I would love to see Lithuania vs Turkey for the championship, but most likely it be Team USA vs my surprise pick Turkey. Turkey has a very large home crowd advantage though my thinking is that it will be a lot greater vs team USA if they face them then it will be versus Serbia. Though they won't need it as much vs Serbia.

My pick for the Championship

USA vs Turkey

and the winner is?

Lets see who the finalists actually are before picking a winner
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Kleiza vs. Turkoglu. I hope kleiza elbows turk in the eye so he has to wear that undersized mask again!

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
        Kleiza vs. Turkoglu. I hope kleiza elbows turk in the eye so he has to wear that undersized mask again!
        I only hope we still have Reggie when we play the Suns so we can put him in for two minutes against Turdolou and he can grab his nuts and say BALL in Turds ear!!!

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
          I only hope we still have Reggie when we play the Suns so we can put him in for two minutes against Turdolou and he can grab his nuts and say BALL in Turds ear!!!

+1
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I don't care what he believes, I don't think he should of said that in a 7 game series the US team is unbeatable. So much for having a confidence in your team.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Sep 9, 2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

I don't care what he believes, I don't think he should of said that in a 7 game series the US team is unbeatable. So much for having a confidence in your team.
              The video is blocked.

So you want to turn this into

You trashed my guy and now I am going to trash yours. eh

Okay I found the video on NBA com and played it.

1. The most important point of the interview as applies to what Jack said is that Kleiza never trashed his Lithuanian team. He didn't say that they stink or could never beat team USA. In fact he said the opposite that anything can happen in one game. He was being truthful without trash talking team USA and give them another reason to beat Lithuania. He was truthful when he said that team USA would be unbeatable in a seven game series. That of course is not applicable so it doesn't apply to his team. I doubt that he says that if it was going to be a seven game series.

So it seems to me that he answered some delicate questions, don't forget he has to play against these guys all this coming season, in a tactful way making sure not to upset the US players not belittle his team.

Bravo for Kleiza. Great answer to a tough question.
              Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Sep 9, 2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                The video is blocked.

So you want to turn this into

You trashed my guy and now I am going to trash yours. eh

Okay I found the video on NBA com and played it.

1. The most important point of the interview as applies to what Jack said is that Kleiza never trashed his Lithuanian team. He didn't say that they stink or could never beat team USA. In fact he said the opposite that anything can happen in one game. He was being truthful without trash talking team USA and give them another reason to beat Lithuania. He was truthful when he said that team USA would be unbeatable in a seven game series. That of course is not applicable so it doesn't apply to his team. I doubt that he says that if it was going to be a seven game series.

So it seems to me that he answered some delicate questions, don't forget he has to play against these guys all this coming season, in a tactful way making sure not to upset the US players not belittle his team.

Bravo for Kleiza. Great answer to a tough question.
                Absolutely agree. Kleiza answered it properly without putting his own team down. His teamates have to believe to have a chance and he made sure they still do, unlike Jack who said the exact opposite.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                  Absolutely agree. Kleiza answered it properly without putting his own team down. His teamates have to believe to have a chance and he made sure they still do, unlike Jack who said the exact opposite.
                  I can't wait to see the match. And, given his answer, I think that Kleiza will be effective for the Raptors in the locker room as much as on court

Comment

pistol pete wrote: View Post
                    I can't wait to see the match. And, given his answer, I think that Kleiza will be effective for the Raptors in the locker room as much as on court
                    Absolutely agree that Kleiza will be a positive on the court and in the lockeroom. I'm also convinced B.C. knows that and that's part of the plan.

Comment

Working...
                    X