Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be The First Raptors Player To Drive The Bus in 10-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be The First Raptors Player To Drive The Bus in 10-11?

I know that its still about 3.5 weeks away from the first game but I thought I would start this poll now for the early bird

Who Will Be The First Raptors Player To Drive The Bus in 10-11?

Note: I will be putting up another poll on "Under The Bus"
    Bargnani
    54.55%
    Barbosa
    0.00%
    Jack
    0.00%
    Davis
    9.09%
    Kleiza
    27.27%
    Calderon
    0.00%
    DeRozan
    0.00%
    Johnson
    9.09%
    Weems
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Bargs only b/c he's our "best" player.

Comment

No doubt in my mind, its going to be Bargnani. like krix said, he is technically our best player but he is always the first one to choke when faced with adversity.

.....oops wrong thread, I thought this was the "under the bus"...

But my answer to this thread is Sonny, I don't know why, I just have a feeling he will rise to the occasion.
      Last edited by matt; Sat Sep 11, 2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I am thinking someone new will have a, pleasantly surprising, first game and he'll get to drive the bus. I wasn't sure who so I just went with Davis...Maybe he gets a double double in his first game?? or maybe he goes 12/6/3 and we all get our hopes up...

Comment

Ah it's been so long, i forgot about the "bus" analysis...looking forward to the recaps

Comment

Working...
          X