Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be The First Raptors Player Thrown Under The Bus in 10-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    im sorry but taht chick looks like a crackhead in buddahs avatar. its small and blurry, and her face looks sketchy and the shirt looks stained. not distracting at all. the girl is beautiful though, and there's way better pics out there. what an insult to her using that as your avatar.

[/rant]
    It looks like she was actually painting or had been painting at the time. This is probably the way that she looks most of the time, though cleaner with just a minimum of makeup.

If that is not your thing, fair enough Maybe your problem with her face in this picture is that she is not smiling and looks worn out and tired. I guess most of us would look that way after a day of painting.

The majority of the men in the world would kill to have a girlfriend or wife that looks this good when she is "just hanging out" and doing stuff that real people do.

Men who always expect their lady friends to look the cover of photo magazines are living in a fantasy world and not reality.

I happen to love the natural look.

One of my favorite photos of the incomparable KK.

Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Sep 13, 2010, 12:02 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Highly Recommended

Don't mean to crash the party here but this is way off topic.

Off-Topic Forum

Comment

Not even close, it's gonna be Bargnani considering most view this as his team now. There's no excuses now. Calderon will come a close second simply because of the money he's making.

Comment

I think Jack will be in the cross hairs more so that Calderon. Jack has made himself the "leader", he's looking more and more like the starting PG and as such if the offense falters it's on him. If the defense falters, it's on him. Calderon is on borrowed time and may not be around that long.

Comment

Win or lose Bargnani will be under the microscope all year. If our defense struggles out of the gate look for Jack and Calderon to be thrown under the bus.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Don't mean to crash the party here but this is way off topic.

Off-Topic Forum
              Sure you mean to crash the party.

You are just an old meanie
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I think Jack will be in the cross hairs more so that Calderon. Jack has made himself the "leader", he's looking more and more like the starting PG and as such if the offense falters it's on him. If the defense falters, it's on him. Calderon is on borrowed time and may not be around that long.
                If I were you I wouldn't bet any tickets to Packers games against Calderon starting on opening night.

Bet at your own risk.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  Stick around until the games start if you don't know what "driving the bus" and "under the bus" mean with respect to Raptors Republic.
                  No I understand exactly what it means. It just appears to me that this off-season Bargnani has been portrayed as the primary future and present "fault" of the team. If the team fails (sub 25 wins) Bargnani will get the blame and if they succeed The YGZ's will get the acclaim. I must admit I'm not his biggest fan but from my observations and past comments by Smitch and even Butch Carter the real issues with the Raptors are a 'little higher up' than the floor.

At the end of this summer potentially no Major League MLSE team will be over .500 (that's not just by coincidence) and yet no potential list of 'under the bus' features Peddie. All the blame is being placed on the shoulders of a player who, quite frankly, has shown nothing for any sensible observer to believe he should be put in this scenario to begin with. The most recent example of such a player being given so much responsibility on an NBA team was when Tom Gugliotta was given the keys to the Washington Wizards... That also had more to do with Ownership than anything else. The difference between us and Bullets fans is they knew who was to blame and didn't blame the player for being the player he was.

Comment

Working...
                  X