Season Unofficially Under Way - The Guys are Starting to Head To Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Unofficially Under Way - The Guys are Starting to Head To Toronto

Wright, DeRozan and Johnson have all tweeted since yesterday that they are headed back to Toronto starting today

@dinowright14
    Toronto!!! about 10 hours ago via Echofon
    ============================
    @DeMar_DeRozan
    Back in Toronto... about 2 hours ago via Echofon
    ==========================
    @iamamirJohnson
    Back in Tdot 2morrow!! who's ready for the season to kick off? about 5 hours ago via web
    =======================
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Can't wait to get a feel for Wright as a Raptors. This is his fresh start but he's going to have to fight tooth and nail for PT.

Comment

WOOOO I am truly excited for this upcoming season! I feel like the guys will just give it their best and play fun basketball!

Comment

Here we go Raptors fans

@DeMar_DeRozan

In the gym getting this work in. Feels good to be back around the team... about 1 hour ago via Echofon
        http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan

Who will be the first player interviewed before they head out west?
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Here we go Raptors fans

http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan

Who will be the first player interviewed before they head out west?
          Kleiza!

Comment

It's really hard to get excited about the season when your not going to be able to watch half the games....

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
              It's really hard to get excited about the season when your not going to be able to watch half the games....
              You can watch the games you can't get on TV on your computer.

Comment

Yeah I'll probably do that. Or just go somewhere to watch the ones on SN1 and TSN 2. If anyone knows any sites that will stream the games. I'd really hate to miss the opener.

Comment

channelsurfing.net
                  p2p4u.net
                  firstrow.net
                  atdhe.net
                  justin.tv
                  ustream.tv

a got the connections if you need them
                  What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

so far our roster has a combination of hidden potential players and scrubs which is not a bad thing...

Without stars in our team we need to more teamwork and more ball movement which i always like about the raptors in 2006 (the ball movement i mean).

Comment

Thank you

Comment

@IamAmirJohnson

RT @thisisveezy247: The Day Has FINALLY Come @iamamirjohnson What A Summer Tho Cuhz (buddy)!!! Bacc (Back to the ACC) 2 Da Basics Now . 7 minutes ago via Echofon
                        http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson

Comment

This team will be fun to watch, and with low expectations. They'll exceed all the critics predictions.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
                            channelsurfing.net
                            p2p4u.net
                            firstrow.net
                            atdhe.net
                            justin.tv
                            ustream.tv

a got the connections if you need them
                            Also Im pretty sure raptorsrepublic.com has a live stream and chat link.

Comment

Working...
                            X