Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calderon says he is returning in full force this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon says he is returning in full force this season...

the original article was in spanish from marca.com
    http://www.marca.com/2010/09/14/balo...284468231.html

i found an online program that translated the article LITERALLY... apologies... but if you know spanish... correct any misinformation. thanks!

Calderon: "I am very comfortable with the Raptors and I am going to return with a lot of force"

The extremaduran player has indicated that he is quite better from his injury, which was not very serious, but the just thing to be lost the World one

José Manuel Cauldron has declared that is "I retrace" to initiate the pre-season with his team, the Toronto Raptors, the next one 27 of September, after not to have been able to play the Worlds in Turkey because of an injury that is recovering.

Calderon has done these statements because of the inauguration in Badajoz of an office of the insurance company DKV, that becomes sponsor official of the player and that he will cover his health care and that of his family to the year 2013.

"I am going to return with a lot of force and I expect that we do a good season", he has said on the new campaign with the Raptors.

Also he has been referred to the rumors that there has been this summer with respect to his possible exit from the team: "It is something that is produced with normality in the NBA, but I am very comfortable in my team and I want to finish the contract of which there still is three years".

Jaworski wrote: View Post
    "I am going to return with a lot of force and I expect that we do a good season",.
    LET'S NBA! lol at the translation

Comment

Well here's hoping. I'm pulling for him to have a great year.

Comment

He might be an inadequate starting PG, but I like the man

Comment

Let's hope that "force" is on defense and he can raise the level from 0% to at least 50%.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

i think his head is on right...he's always giving it his best. BUT i don't think his body can do what his head wants it to. If they figure out a system that hides him on defence better the haters on here will quit acting like he's the worst pg ever.

Comment

If Jack wasn't in town, Jose would be looking at a career stats year (no Bosh, no Hedo) ... but even if he can stay healthy, it will be seen as a success by me.
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

if he just stops clapping, he'd be one of my favourite PGs in the league.

Comment

Calderon is a nice enough guy, but didn't he make a similar claim last year about being healthy and rested and super-pumped about having a great season? I'm getting tired of all the empty promises, and the excuses that come when he fails to deliver on these promises. If we don't manage to trade him (and I hope we do), it is time that he starts to deliver on the court in a consistent way for the Raptors in whatever way the team uses him. Ideally, off the bench in a limited role that plays to his strengths, limits his negative impact on team defense, and prevents him from getting yet another lingering injury that justifies his poor play and further lowers his already low trade value.

Comment

We don't believe you, Jose, you need more people!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X