Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YG'z Are Here: When Is Bargnani Coming Back To Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Obviously you forgot that Bargs has been playing his ass off in highly competitive euro games with the Italian nationals which lasted longer and rapped up a lot later than the LVSL games did for DD and Weems. Bargs can come into T.O a FEW days later than the Young Gunz and it won't affect any chemistry building between all of them one little bit. He and the Young Gunz will have plenty of time BEFORE camp to practice together and start working on that chemistry on and off the court.

Bargs has already claimed this city and franchise long before the Young Gunz came along so their the ones who should get here before him and start working on establishing themselves.
    Obviously you are stuck on stupid- rewind and loop it...

Bargnani, from the clips I watched, played less than for the most part and rebounded like a 4'11 girl.

DeMar also played in the highly competitive LA Drew Summer League after Vegas finished up, buddy- step your Raptor game up.

Bargnani hasn't claimed TO as he's only in TO during the season not much, if at all in the post season & summer months. While the YG'z are here all year round bouncing in and out of Toronto representing the Raptor's on a grass roots, non season ticket buyer level. Last I have seen of Bargnani he was coupled up with some flat booty average looking model for a GQ photo shoot.

We'll see when Bargnani shows up in the TDot, I bet that he may be mad that Bellineli was traded.......
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Fri Sep 17, 2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

brakeman1 wrote: View Post
      if barfs has claimed this franchise no wonder its in the state its in.
      That is where all the Pundits will go wrong with regard to their 10-11 win total prediction for the Raptors

Their assumption is that Bargnani will be the best Raptors player.

10-11 actual games will prove them wrong.

I would put Bargnani as the fourth or fifth best Raptos player especially when you give the proper weight to team defense.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        That is where all the Pundits will go wrong with regard to their 10-11 win total prediction for the Raptors

Their assumption is that Bargnani will be the best Raptors player.

10-11 actual games will prove them wrong.

I would put Bargnani as the fourth or fifth best Raptos player especially when you give the proper weight to team defense.
        Kleiza and Johnson are definitely more well rounded. Jack is a little erratic, and Derozan is still an unknown. It's hard to say who's the better scorer between Bargnani and Barbosa, but neither give you much of anything else.

I'd put him 3rd for the moment until we see what we have in DD.

Comment

Brasky wrote: View Post
          Kleiza and Johnson are definitely more well rounded. Jack is a little erratic, and Derozan is still an unknown. It's hard to say who's the better scorer between Bargnani and Barbosa, but neither give you much of anything else.

I'd put him 3rd for the moment until we see what we have in DD.
          I am not sure that I wouldn't put Calderon ahead of Bargnani.

Neither can play defense and in their own way they contribute to the Raptors offense.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Still waiting....................

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
              Showing up early sure paid off for Davis.

The YG'z are showing how you claim a city as NBA players!!!! Show up early (preseason) and stay late (playoffs)!!!!
              Showing up early looks good, but talk to me when we stay late... it means nothing yet.

Word is that he does read Raptors Republic
              If Bargs does read Raptors Republic he should know better than to show up early. His role according to many Rap Republic members is to tank the year and get out of the way of the Young Gunz, thus ensuring a high draft pick.

I must say that team commitment is important and showing up early is commendable, but lets be realistic, it doesnt really matter when guys get here, as long as they are ready to go hard when the training camp really starts.
              As well, for those arguing over whose team this is... I think Triano said it best when he said,
              "Offensively, I thought the ball got stuck a lot last year," he said. "Different guys needed to have the ball in their hands. That's why I like some of the stuff that the European teams did as far as ball movement." link

So, I think this team belongs to... the team. The only way this group has a chance is great team ball (offensively and defensively). Kleiza recognizes this as well,
              Linas Kleiza, the Toronto Raptors’ newcomer, believes that this upcoming season his team will manage to play without NBA star Chris Bosh. “Everybody didn’t expect that our Lithuanian national team will be on podium in 2010 FIBA Worlds. Perhaps this season we won’t shine but we won’t surrender without a fight. And how it could be with such great guys like Calderon, Barbosa, Johnson, Bargnani, DeRozan. You can write – European trio, Kleiza, Calderon and Bargnani, will survive without Bosh,” Kleiza, the Lithuanian NT team member, said.
              link

I just hope lines like that last one don't recreate the American-European divide from last year.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                Are you an airport limo driver?

[jokes...]

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post
                  Showing up early sure paid off for Davis.

Showing up early looks good, but talk to me when we stay late... it means nothing yet.

If Bargs does read Raptors Republic he should know better than to show up early. His role according to many Rap Republic members is to tank the year and get out of the way of the Young Gunz, thus ensuring a high draft pick.

I must say that team commitment is important and showing up early is commendable, but lets be realistic, it doesnt really matter when guys get here, as long as they are ready to go hard when the training camp really starts.
                  As well, for those arguing over whose team this is... I think Triano said it best when he said,
                  "Offensively, I thought the ball got stuck a lot last year," he said. "Different guys needed to have the ball in their hands. That's why I like some of the stuff that the European teams did as far as ball movement." link

So, I think this team belongs to... the team. The only way this group has a chance is great team ball (offensively and defensively). Kleiza recognizes this as well,

link

I just hope lines like that last one don't recreate the American-European divide from last year.
                  Davis could have gotten injured anywhere and at anytime- recognize game, or not.

Showing up early is a solid start- a good indicator of the mentality it takes to eventually succeed in the NBA as it's a marathon not a sprint plus it does mean something as it shows the individual will to get better & compete in each player.

The ball got stuck at Mr. 20 & 10- it could have been alot worse as the ball could have been getting stuck with Bargnani- oh, this year it will.lol It'll be interesting to see how BC's, Gherardini's & Jay's European based basketball ideology works out in 2010-11 ie mostly all offense, very little defense- Barg's as the Franchise player.

This is the NBA not FIBA........run motion and/or flex based offenses and pass the ball around you don't need some crappy FIBA inspired sets- really now Jay sounds rather silly now.

European Trio- that's Jose, Kleiza & Bargnani's Raptor clique. Euro Trio & YG'z.........who ya wit!!!!(Bernie Mac voice)

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Are you an airport limo driver?

[jokes...]
                    No.lol

I'm just waiting for Bargnani to arrive in the TDot as he is the Raptor's current Franchise player- is he not?

Comment

He's back
                      Is great to be back 23 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
                      http://twitter.com/AndreaBargnani

Comment

Working...
                      X