Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone May Be Using Reggie's Twitter Acct Tweeted He is Practicing With The Pistons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone May Be Using Reggie's Twitter Acct Tweeted He is Practicing With The Pistons?

On my way to The Palace of Auburn Hill to get my hoop on. 33 minutes ago via Touiteur
    http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Lots of guys from different teams get together and practice over the off-season.

Comment

Apparently Twitter got hacked into this morning.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Lots of guys from different teams get together and practice over the off-season.
        Why isn't he practicing at the ACC with the other players?

I could see Reggie getting lost and going to MI rather than ON if he had previously played for the Pistons.

Maybe a trade for Stuckey is in the works that will include Reggie so Reggie got a head start by practicing at the Palace of Auburn HIlls. Any Stuckey sightings in Toronto?

I can only dream
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Sep 21, 2010, 11:14 AM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Twitter got hacked.

The popular microblogging website went haywire on Tuesday morning, causing thousands of users to unwittingly engage in a deluge of retweets.

LINK

Comment

I understand it is now fixed.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Why isn't he practicing at the ACC with the other players?
              Probably because camp hasn't started yet and the team isn't allowed to dictate where players spend their time off.

It's great that some of the guys are in Toronto right now but the NBA culture isn't like the NFL where early "un-mandatory workouts" are really mandatory.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Probably because camp hasn't started yet and the team isn't allowed to dictate where players spend their time off.
                You are saying that Reggie prefers to to participate in informal team practices with the Pistons players at the Palace rather than participate in informal practices with the Raptors players at the ACC.

If you are correct that in my opinion does not make a good teammate.

What a person does when they exercise their freedom of choice tells a lot about what that person is about and where there head is at which may or may not be squarely on their shoulders at the time that they exercise their freedom of choice.

Comment

No, I'm saying guys all around the league are friends and like to workout together. I don't remember anyone jumping on Bosh for practicing with Aldridge or Jack(pre-Raptors) instead of his teammates. Camp hasn't started. Good teammates show up to camp on time and work hard. Great teammates show up earlier than than to get extra time in with teammates.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  What a person does when they exercise their freedom of choice tells a lot about what that person is about
                  Yeah, it does. Reggie's actions tell me he's serious about his game because he's out there working on his game. To go beyond that unless you know him personally and know what's going on there I don't know how you can look down on him for not being in Toronto. There could be a million reasons that you would deem acceptable that could explain why he's in Detroit and not in Toronto. This is the first case I've seen in here of someone getting flamed for practicing....
                  Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 21, 2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

As people have already said, camp hasn't started so they can be wherever they want. Maybe, Reggie is waiting to be traded who knows? Also, there may be a kids camp in Detroit that he's volunteering at?
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                      As people have already said, camp hasn't started so they can be wherever they want. Maybe, Reggie is waiting to be traded who knows? Also, there may be a kids camp in Detroit that he's volunteering at?
                      Actually come to think it maybe Reggie is practicing at the Palace of Auburn Hills cause he plans on rockin and rollin in 10-11.

Kid Rock now has a pair of courtside seats at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Palace brass presented the self-styled “Son of Detroit” with a commemorative chair backstage at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Saturday night, prior to the second of his three sold-out weekend performances at the Clarkston amphitheatre. Want your own courtside seats? Sell out 21 shows at The Palace and DTE and they might give you a pair also.
                      http://www.kidrock.com/news/2010/08/...orative-chair/

Comment

Folks, Detroit is only a 4 hour drive from Toronto............plus he was just in Toronto the other day according to his tweets.

Comment

Who cares, this isn't high school. The only ones who care are the people of Raptors Republic who over analyze everything.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                            Who cares, this isn't high school. The only ones who care are the people of Raptors Republic who over analyze everything.
                            +1, but it does give Buddah an extra post to his count.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                              +1, but it does give Buddah an extra post to his count.
                              lol whats the record for most posts in here, Buddahfan must have that for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X