Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YGZ® Put Presure on Bargs as They Attend Maple Leafs & Argos games in 4 day period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YGZ® Put Presure on Bargs as They Attend Maple Leafs & Argos games in 4 day period

At the Maple Leaf Hockey game with @Sonny13 @IamAmirJohnson J Jack and Joey...
    http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan

#
    # Amir Johnson IamAmirJohnson

At the Argonauts game wit @Sonny13 & Joey 12:10 PM Sep 19th via Echofon
    http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson

Some people have asked have the YGZ® done anything?

It seems to me that this is a good start

In the meantime where is Bargnani?

At some villa in Miami?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

bargnani's prolly sleeping after partying with some european hooker all night and is just getting ready to do it again.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Check Bargs' is twitter, he says he's on his way soon or already.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Why exactly do you guys care? These guys are running around town when they should be practicing

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
          Check Bargs' is twitter, he says he's on his way soon or already.
          Read the other thread where someone posted that Bargs is on the way to Miami to be with girlfriend.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...h-via-Facebook
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Sep 21, 2010, 09:26 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
            Why exactly do you guys care? These guys are running around town when they should be practicing
            Tell that to the fans who saw them and met them at the games and see what they say.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Tell that to the fans who saw them and met them at the games and see what they say.
              The only thing these kids are going to do by arranging all these meet and greets with fans is get themselves robbed.

Comment

The season hasn't even started and I am already sick of posts that are trying to polarize the team. Unless I missed something, I don't recall Bargs having any issue with the young guys on this team. When did it become Bargs vs. the Young Gunz? As well, these group events may be good for chemistry within the group, but it's starting to sound like a clique.

A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also United States English pronunciation: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.
                link

So is it reality that there is a team rift based on unhealthy cliques or is this more Rap Republic drivel?

Comment

I think it's great that those 4 are buddies and taking in toronto culture. What does this have to do with bargs? Right, nothin'.

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post
                    The season hasn't even started and I am already sick of posts that are trying to polarize the team. Unless I missed something, I don't recall Bargs having any issue with the young guys on this team. When did it become Bargs vs. the Young Gunz? As well, these group events may be good for chemistry within the group, but it's starting to sound like a clique.

link

So is it reality that there is a team rift based on unhealthy cliques or is this more Rap Republic drivel?

I agree completely...and this is more Rap Rebublic drivel by those who have a real disdain for Bargs and Kleiza overall and or because they happen to be resting after a grueling international bball schedule that finished recently for Klieza and somewhat recently for Bargs.

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
                      They can still workout and go to events afterward and/or beforehand as they are often working out twice a day- step your basketball IQ up.......nothing beats meeting a player for alot of folks who only get to watch them on TV plus they are showing love to the greater Toronto area in general.

Paintball, anyone?????

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post

link

Kleiza was recently quoted as saying that the European Trio- Jose, Andrea & Kleiza will survive without Bosh. He did mention Amir & DD in the same interview as being important Raptor players.

Btw- all teams have in-team cliques based on age, ethnicity and/or general off court interests. I wouldn't go as far as to label them as being unhealthy or detrimental to team chemistry as long as players respect each other the cliques are what they are- people who hang out together outside of basketball not an isolation mechanism.

That being said the Raptor's currently have the very visible YG'z (Jack, DD, Weems, Amir, Davis) to go along with the newly created Euro Trio (Jose, Kleiza, Bargnani).

How about Evans, Barbosa, Andersen, Alabi, Wright & Banks form the Reservoir Dawgs or National Guard (reserves ='s bench players) crew/clique, to make everyone happy?lol

Comment

uhm... how are the young kids putting pressure on bargs?

i dont remember bosh... or vc... or even damon stoudamire going to argos games... so who gives a shit if bargs does?

hell, ive been in toronto for over 20 yrs now... and i havent been to a leafs or argos game yet.

good for them for going and having a good time... but why does something that doesn't involve bargs have to be held against him?

Comment

how in the heck is this "putting pressure" on Bargs??? Just another excuse to throw OUR BEST player under the bus eh? You guys got way too much time on ur hands. Does that mean if some of the Leafs show up to Argos or Raps or TFC games then they are putting pressure on Dion Phaneuf? This is an interesting post, but has nothing to do with Bargs, come one.

Comment

Stop using the term young gunz or ygz

it

is

fucking

stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X