Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Raptor's Going To Add Any More Training Camp Bodies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Every team around the league has signed extra camp bodies yet TO has only signed SF/SG RDupree.

Two bigs down- Alabi (seems like he has mostly recovered from his reported hamstring injury), Davis- yet nothing and camp two a days start today- smh...........BULL CHIT in action.........

TO would have at least 20 players in training camp regardless if they ran a truely professional organization not a feel real organization.......

Why can't Maurizio Gherardini aka Mr Magoo
    at least find some European centers to use as training camp bodies?
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Wed Sep 29, 2010, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Big time bust.
    I know

However I think it would be funny as hell.

Especially if the Raptors also brought in Darius MIles for camp

You would then have

DeMar DeRozan
    Darius Miles
    Amir Johnson

and

DerMarr Miles Johnson

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Big time bust.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Say What?
    JerryZgoda

#Timberwolves bringing DeMarr Johnson, Maurice Ager, former Gopher John Thomas and former Wolf Jason Hart to camp to fill out roster 10 minutes ago via mobile web Retweeted by HPbasketball
    DerMarr Johnson

I could only imagine if the Raptors had brought DeMarr Johnson to training camp.

RFLMAO

DerMarr Miles Johnson (born May 5, 1980, in Washington, D.C.) is an American basketball player formerly of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DerMarr_Johnson
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Sep 23, 2010, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Why can't we all just be friends?

I'm locking this thread if we don't stay on track.

Leave a comment:

• Clipse2001
    replied
    freeze wrote: View Post
    And your reply was absolutely redundant too. If you have nothing better to say, why don't you stay quiet. And you, my friend, you don't like criticism. You can dish it but you can't take it. Bravo.
    What planet are you from? All I did was was state that the thread was redundant. And my answer "Geez... chill" prompts you to say that I do not like criticism?? I am entitled to my opinion, and so are you. You do not agree with me, and that's fine, that's your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• freeze
    replied
    Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
    Geez... chill. Absolutely reduntant post. Just as relevant as this upcoming thread: "What percentage of the Raptors change their underwear after practice?"
    And your reply was absolutely redundant too. If you have nothing better to say, why don't you stay quiet. And you, my friend, you don't like criticism. You can dish it but you can't take it. Bravo.

Leave a comment:

• Clipse2001
    replied
    freeze wrote: View Post
    You don't have to so snarky. If you have nothing better to add, then just stay quiet.
    Geez... chill. Absolutely reduntant post. Just as relevant as this upcoming thread: "What percentage of the raptors change their underwear after practice?"

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    They always make invites. Don't think it will change this year but I don't know who they're going to invite so I guess I'm not much help.
    The Chilly man is dying to get an invite and show Raptors Republic readers what he can do on the court.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    They always make invites. Don't think it will change this year but I don't know who they're going to invite so I guess I'm not much help.

Leave a comment:

• freeze
    replied
    Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
    Honestly, who cares??
    You don't have to so snarky. If you have nothing better to add, then just stay quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Clipse2001
    replied
    Honestly, who cares??

Leave a comment:

• Are The Raptor's Going To Add Any More Training Camp Bodies?

As the 2010 start of NBA training camps near- Monday Spetember 27, NBA teams are flooding the transaction wire with non guaranteed contract players being added to said team's roster as "camp bodies"- a common practice in the NBA for training camp.

After BC's ill conceived 2008 slimmed down roster/training camp hype I hope that the Raptors have learned their lesson on promoting training camp paradigms (as a cost saving measure) as every NBA team usually has around 20 players in training camp to ensure that drills & sets can be run properly in case of player injures and the like during camp.

BC just signed RDuPree as a camp body. And with EDavis out of camp they will need at least another big man or 2. Also, RMcCant's name has been mentioned in the media as a potential Raptor signing as well. I haven't read of any other players that the Raptor's may be looking at bringing into training camp.

So my question is what players are the Raptor's targeting to bring into training camp this year- if anyone at all?
Working...
X