The Picket Fence, a great blog by Tim W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Picket Fence, a great blog by Tim W

Well I was browsing the web, looking for "Bargnani Funny" because apparently he made a funny ad. And a link to this blog --> http://www.wearingfilm.com/picketfence/ came up. Then I found out it was of a fellow RR member Tim W I know many of you have been on it, but for those who haven't, it's a great blog! Been reading older posts all day!

JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Well I was browsing the web, looking for "Bargnani Funny" because apparently he made a funny ad. And a link to this blog --> http://www.wearingfilm.com/picketfence/ came up. Then I found out it was of a fellow RR member Tim W I know many of you have been on it, but for those who haven't, it's a great blog! Been reading older posts all day!
    I have also been to his website

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It's a nice blog

p.s That picture sums up how much I like this blog,

p.p.s I love Borat.

Comment

Wow! I'm touched. Thanks. I was supposed to post the next of my series of "Grading the Offseason", but got busy. Hopefully later today.

And Buddahfan, thanks for finally posting a picture of yourself. You look exactly how I pictured you!
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          Wow! I'm touched. Thanks. I was supposed to post the next of my series of "Grading the Offseason", but got busy. Hopefully later today.

And Buddahfan, thanks for finally posting a picture of yourself. You look exactly how I pictured you!

You know.

You are close but a few decades late

Now I look more like this guy

Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Sep 23, 2010, 12:06 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Rofl!!!

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

You know.

You are close but a few decades late

Now I look more like this guy

wait a minute. so, you're telling me your santa claus?

oh, santa i have so many questions.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The stress of being a Raptor fan will make anyone look like an old man.

Comment

Working...
                X