Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Insider: Hollinger's Raptors Outlook (Revisited 2010/11 Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was a new thread and thought it was odd reading, at first, until I realized this was Hollinger's prediction for this past season. It's funny to read all the people who thought he was so wrong. He was obviously closer than my 27 win prediction.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I said 20-25, but on altraps.com forums I actually had 0.268 as the final winning percentage
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        I thought this was a new thread and thought it was odd reading, at first, until I realized this was Hollinger's prediction for this past season. It's funny to read all the people who thought he was so wrong. He was obviously closer than my 27 win prediction.
        I thought high 20's. Ooops.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I thought high 20's. Ooops.
          Well, injuries did hurt the team, so it's not like either of us were far off. I was about the same off last year, too, and you could say it was from injuries. I think this coming year I'm going to just take 5 wins off my estimate to account for injuries.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
          X