No announcement yet.

The Young Gunz Basic Info Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont you notice the Eric Snow's,the Matt Bonner's the Brian Cardinal's are always referred to as smart,having a high basketball IQ and guys who "want to win at all costs" thats code for bum who doesnt bring anything tangible to the table.....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
      he wasnt essential in anyway to that teams success...lets be reality man,anybody could have done what he did on that team...any half assed 2 guard could have been a defensive guy not counted on for anything....you know why guys like him are not couted on for anything and referred to as smart and selfless ? cuz they bums they cant do anything else....theres a ton of mediocre PGs who could have been in Snow's place....ultimately AI carried him and a roster full of other bums to a ECF appearance...
      Iverson was able to do what he wanted to do because of Eric Snow. On successful teams, you need good "glue" guys. Snow was that dude. He was a blue collar cat who'd play hard on both ends. If you listen to any of the interviews from back then, his teammates would sing his praises. You think those guys are easy to find in the NBA when in reality, they aren't.

Comment

Dont you notice the Eric Snow's,the Matt Bonner's the Brian Cardinal's are always referred to as smart,having a high basketball IQ and guys who "want to win at all costs" thats code for bum who doesnt bring anything tangible to the table.....
        It's funny that you call those guys bums, yet, they've been able to stick in the league and collect a pretty handsome paycheck.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          It's funny that you call those guys bums, yet, they've been able to stick in the league and collect a pretty handsome paycheck.
          Dude anybody can stick in the NBA and collect a check thats my exact point lol
          Anybody including riff raff like Eric Snow....Darko Milicic,Kevin Ollie,Brian Cardinal,Tyrone Hill,i could go on for days....its not a feat given stiffs like Kevin Ollie were in the league 12 years....if your a 12th man and in the right situation on or on a right/bad team you can chill in the league for a bit...

lol @ Iverson being an MVP because of Eric Snow...really man i stopped reading right there,thats utter non sense...

Comment

Anybody including riff raff like Eric Snow....Darko Milicic,Kevin Ollie,Brian Cardinal,Tyrone Hill,i could go on for days....its not a feat given stiffs like Kevin Ollie were in the league 12 years....if your a 12th man and in the right situation on or on a right/bad team you can chill in the league for a bit...

lol @ Iverson being an MVP because of Eric Snow...really man i stopped reading right there,thats utter non sense...
            Anybody can stick in the NBA? I don't think you realize how extremely difficult it is to make the NBA - let alone stick around. You have a plethora of schools in Division I, II NAIA, even JUCO, plus kids around the world, who have been playing ball since they could walk. It takes something special to have a job that pays that much and to maintain it. If these guys were real "riff raffs" as you'd like to call them, there's no way they'd be able to stay in the league for as long as they have. You need to give your head a shake. Or perhaps maybe watch some basketball.

Comment

Anybody can stick in the NBA???lmfao@u

You really don't have a clue.........Snow allowed Iverson to be Iverson while guarding 2 guards on D- recognize the the game or remain mentally lame.......smh

Comment

Ugh this is corny everyone knows AI carried that team....and everyone knows Eric Snow just happened to play on that team....he did nothing special...

Comment

Ugh this is corny everyone knows AI carried that team....and everyone knows Eric Snow just happened to play on that team....he did nothing special...
                  No one disputes that Iverson was the star of the team. You're not getting that. Or maybe you decided not to read that. Or maybe you just ignored it. What we're arguing is that Snow was an essential member of those good Philly teams and the Cavs team that went to the finals because of the little things he did. He played a hand, a role if you will, in making those teams successful. And he's not a bum, scrub or riff raff like you mentioned him to be.

What's really corny is your inability to read everyone's argument and make a good counter.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    No one disputes that Iverson was the star of the team. You're not getting that. Or maybe you decided not to read that. Or maybe you just ignored it. What we're arguing is that Snow was an essential member of those good Philly teams and the Cavs team that went to the finals because of the little things he did. He played a hand, a role if you will, in making those teams successful. And he's not a bum, scrub or riff raff like you mentioned him to be.

What's really corny is your inability to read everyone's argument and make a good counter.
                    Im not countering this cuz its retarded...Eric Snow is trash lol and everybody knows that...i dotn care whats posted in here...he wasnt essential to anything on any team he ever played for.....any 2 guard pos could have did what he did....but none of them could have carried a team to a Finals appearance like AI did...

We actually talking about Eric Snow lolol

Same dudes that think Bargnani is headed to an all star appearance this year...

Comment

He guarded 2 guards ? wow any SG playing with Iverson on that team would have had to do the same thing since AI is undersized...

Its like saying Derek Fisher was essential to the Lakers winning the last 2 ships lol

Comment

Another dope YG video with a Kardinal Kardi Offishall soundtrack!!

Comment

Young Gunz..Young Onez..doesn't matter, they are total **** with the exception of Demar. Thank god Jack ISNT one of these guys.

Amir-bumblefingers turnovers Mcgee

Sonny- takethejumperwith23secondsonclockand Miss Weems

Demar- lotsoftalentstophangingoutwiththesebums Derozan

The whole concept is whack. Hell, I guess the lakers should make the Young Thugs and have Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Matt Barnes as the poster boys. What a marketing concept!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            Young Gunz..Young Onez..doesn't matter, they are total **** with the exception of Demar. Thank god Jack ISNT one of these guys.

Amir-bumblefingers turnovers Mcgee

Sonny- takethejumperwith23secondsonclockand Miss Weems

Demar- lotsoftalentstophangingoutwiththesebums Derozan

The whole concept is whack. Hell, I guess the lakers should make the Young Thugs and have Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Matt Barnes as the poster boys. What a marketing concept!
                            Jack is a Young Gun ie Captain Jack...smfh lol

You don't like the concept fair enough. Other folks do- to each their own.

YG'z > Bargnani

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                              Jack is a Young Gun ie Captain Jack...smfh lol

You don't like the concept fair enough. Other folks do- to each their own.

YG'z > Bargnani

If you look on the Young Onez site Jack has nothing to do with it.

I think you are drawing him in to the fantasy.

I heard there is a new one called the unshaven eastern european hitmen...they are just going with the moniker, "YoungEasternPromises"

Kleiza, aka..Gypsy Killer
                              Bargs, aka.. Tall pisano
                              Jose, aka... Al Most Traded

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post

If you look on the Young Onez site Jack has nothing to do with it.

I think you are drawing him in to the fantasy.

I heard there is a new one called the unshaven eastern european hitmen...they are just going with the moniker, "YoungEasternPromises"

Kleiza, aka..Gypsy Killer
                                Bargs, aka.. Tall pisano
                                Jose, aka... Al Most Traded
                                I have heard Sonny, DD, Amir & Jack himself call Jack a YG before? He's like an OG to them from my understanding of the YG'z Clique.

Kleiza, Bargs, Bosa, Andersen, Alabi & Jose can be known as Interpol http://www.interpol.int/ lol

Comment

Working...
                                X