X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt
    replied
    SirChillyMost wrote: View Post

Another dope YG video with a Kardinal Kardi Offishall soundtrack!!
    How is that Young gunz experiment going by the way???

Leave a comment:

• billybob
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    I don't know anything about the McCauley guy, but T-Mac has gone on to have a pretty darn good career even if he will probably win a share of the Karl Malone award. (great player who never won a NBA title)
    Yeah, solid player... Just sayin' that all this marketing hype - especially hype started by MLSE themselves and not by the fans - doesn't help. If the new YG's suck, then the team ends up looking silly. And if the new guys turn out to be the next McG, then soon enough they'll be the Young Gonz.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Young Gunz..Young Onez..doesn't matter, they are total **** with the exception of Demar. Thank god Jack ISNT one of these guys.

Amir-bumblefingers turnovers Mcgee

Sonny- takethejumperwith23secondsonclockand Miss Weems

Demar- lotsoftalentstophangingoutwiththesebums Derozan

The whole concept is whack. Hell, I guess the lakers should make the Young Thugs and have Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Matt Barnes as the poster boys. What a marketing concept!
    Actually Johnson has very good hands.

What he is dealing with now is playing in low post while being double and even sometimes triple teamed. I think he will eventually get it but it might take a while. We shall see.

Also he has to put up with Jarrett Jack who can't pass through or into traffic successfully except by mistake.

He also has to readjust to using the dribble drive again after Triano shut that option down for him basically from the pre-season.

He should get better over time if he continues to earn the minutes.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 11, 2010, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    billybob wrote: View Post
    I knew this wasn't the first time I heard that YG thing around here. Took me a bit to figure it out, but I found this.

We all know what happened to TDots 1st YG.....

I don't know anything about the McCauley guy, but T-Mac has gone on to have a pretty darn good career even if he will probably win a share of the Karl Malone award. (great player who never won a NBA title)
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 11, 2010, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• billybob
    replied
    I knew this wasn't the first time I heard that YG thing around here. Took me a bit to figure it out, but I found this.

We all know what happened to TDots 1st YG.....

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Hahahha that was good
    They should run a commercial....lol

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Kleiza, Bargs, Bosa, Andersen, Alabi & Jose can be known as Interpol http://www.interpol.int/ lol
    Hahahha that was good

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied

If you look on the Young Onez site Jack has nothing to do with it.

I think you are drawing him in to the fantasy.

I heard there is a new one called the unshaven eastern european hitmen...they are just going with the moniker, "YoungEasternPromises"

Kleiza, aka..Gypsy Killer
    Bargs, aka.. Tall pisano
    Jose, aka... Al Most Traded
    I have heard Sonny, DD, Amir & Jack himself call Jack a YG before? He's like an OG to them from my understanding of the YG'z Clique.

Kleiza, Bargs, Bosa, Andersen, Alabi & Jose can be known as Interpol http://www.interpol.int/ lol

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Jack is a Young Gun ie Captain Jack...smfh lol

You don't like the concept fair enough. Other folks do- to each their own.

YG'z > Bargnani

If you look on the Young Onez site Jack has nothing to do with it.

I think you are drawing him in to the fantasy.

I heard there is a new one called the unshaven eastern european hitmen...they are just going with the moniker, "YoungEasternPromises"

Kleiza, aka..Gypsy Killer
    Bargs, aka.. Tall pisano
    Jose, aka... Al Most Traded

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Young Gunz..Young Onez..doesn't matter, they are total **** with the exception of Demar. Thank god Jack ISNT one of these guys.

The whole concept is whack. Hell, I guess the lakers should make the Young Thugs and have Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Matt Barnes as the poster boys. What a marketing concept!
    Jack is a Young Gun ie Captain Jack...smfh lol

You don't like the concept fair enough. Other folks do- to each their own.

YG'z > Bargnani

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied

Another dope YG video with a Kardinal Kardi Offishall soundtrack!!

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    He guarded 2 guards ? wow any SG playing with Iverson on that team would have had to do the same thing since AI is undersized...

Its like saying Derek Fisher was essential to the Lakers winning the last 2 ships lol

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    No one disputes that Iverson was the star of the team. You're not getting that. Or maybe you decided not to read that. Or maybe you just ignored it. What we're arguing is that Snow was an essential member of those good Philly teams and the Cavs team that went to the finals because of the little things he did. He played a hand, a role if you will, in making those teams successful. And he's not a bum, scrub or riff raff like you mentioned him to be.

What's really corny is your inability to read everyone's argument and make a good counter.
    Im not countering this cuz its retarded...Eric Snow is trash lol and everybody knows that...i dotn care whats posted in here...he wasnt essential to anything on any team he ever played for.....any 2 guard pos could have did what he did....but none of them could have carried a team to a Finals appearance like AI did...

We actually talking about Eric Snow lolol

Same dudes that think Bargnani is headed to an all star appearance this year...

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Ugh this is corny everyone knows AI carried that team....and everyone knows Eric Snow just happened to play on that team....he did nothing special...
    No one disputes that Iverson was the star of the team. You're not getting that. Or maybe you decided not to read that. Or maybe you just ignored it. What we're arguing is that Snow was an essential member of those good Philly teams and the Cavs team that went to the finals because of the little things he did. He played a hand, a role if you will, in making those teams successful. And he's not a bum, scrub or riff raff like you mentioned him to be.

What's really corny is your inability to read everyone's argument and make a good counter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X