Clear All

• SirChillyMost
    replied

Another dope YG's video- enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Trife76 wrote: View Post
    lol cmon man you mentioned Eric Snow...as if Eric Snow was ever a front line decent PG....
    Wasn't Snow the starting pg for both the 76ers & Cav's teams that went to the NBA Finals? Yes he was....

He may have never been a real top line offensive threat but he could run an offense plus he played hard nose defense- a true NBA point guard that played 14 years in the League.

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Sonny has been much better than anyone would have thought last preseason while Amir is what he is an energy guy to bring off the bench (imo).

They aren't the nucleus or core: Bargnani, Jose (until traded) & Kleiza are as TO has had a Euro (global) based basketball philosophy ever since BC took over. The YG'z are just 4 pieces of the Raptor puzzle.

Weems never got off the bench in Denver because of George Karl, whom isn't infalliable in his player evaluations and can be a sometimes be a real d*ck ie Doug Christie, Bobby Jackson, Eric Snow.....who all got the Weems treatment(Christie was basically starved out by Karl after being drafted by his home team Sonics then traded away) but proved that they could play in the NBA once they left George Karl's team.
    lol cmon man you mentioned Eric Snow...as if Eric Snow was ever a front line decent PG....

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    Meh Sonny Weems is not a starter anywhere or even getting mins unless its a 15-20 win team with nobody else to play....Wait til we in mid January and were getting blown out every 4 outta 5 games.We still need guys to run out there and score in losses IE Sonny,Amir...thats why i dont get into this losing team nickname stuff lol.

When this team IF this team ever competes or contends it wont be on the backs of no young gunz,Hoe zay or Barn yanni...

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Im not blaming anyone..i know what this team is....Im just not on this YG non sense,no offense to them but they are the nucleus of a bad team...they would never be the core of a half decent team.....theres a reason Weems never got off the bench in Denver and Amir in Detroit....im just sayin...
    Sonny has been much better than anyone would have thought last preseason while Amir is what he is an energy guy to bring off the bench (imo).

They aren't the nucleus or core: Bargnani, Jose (until traded) & Kleiza are as TO has had a Euro (global) based basketball philosophy ever since BC took over. The YG'z are just 4 pieces of the Raptor puzzle.

Weems never got off the bench in Denver because of George Karl, whom isn't infalliable in his player evaluations and can be a sometimes be a real d*ck ie Doug Christie, Bobby Jackson, Eric Snow.....who all got the Weems treatment(Christie was basically starved out by Karl after being drafted by his home team Sonics then traded away) but proved that they could play in the NBA once they left George Karl's team.

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    Im not blaming anyone..i know what this team is....Im just not on this YG non sense,no offense to them but they are the nucleus of a bad team...they would never be the core of a half decent team.....theres a reason Weems never got off the bench in Denver and Amir in Detroit....im just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Young Guns = losing team
    Just remember the YG'z(Jack, Amir, DeMar & Sonny) are just 4 of Raptor's players on the roster. To want to blame the YG'z if the Rap's lose alot of games this season is up to the individual- situation critical call the medical it's gonna take a miracle to save 'em- as is. At least the YG'z will make the upcoming season somewhat interesting and potentially fun to watch especially if TO doesn't make the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Trife76
    replied
    Young Guns = losing team

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    Joey is trying to state his case for making the roster and to be a YG. With more efforts like the 1 against Phx I can see him on the roster as well I like him moreso than Evans at this stage in their careers.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Again, we're getting all excited about something in the pre-season, but last night he did certainly made a case for himself. I love Reggie, but I prefer keeping Joey over Evans now.

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied

Looks like Joey is filling out his YG'z application........

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    minks77 wrote: View Post
    I tried to listen to their radio broadcast while watching the game once only to discover it's delayed about 3 seconds. Would've been great, I hate Leo.
    Time delays.......smh

Jack, Sherm & Jonesy is how I would try it...give Devlin the steel toe boot and relocate Leo to the Northern Territories.....lol

Leave a comment:

• minks77
    replied
    True, Swirsky could be a bit of a homer but he had a style all his own.....salami & onions!!!!

Matt & Leo suck as NBA announcers in my mind. I would rather hear Jonesy & Sherm call the Raptor games..
    I tried to listen to their radio broadcast while watching the game once only to discover it's delayed about 3 seconds. Would've been great, I hate Leo.

Leave a comment:

• SirChillyMost
    replied
    minks77 wrote: View Post
    Best part about Devlin is he reminds me of a BBall version of Michael Scott (The Office) only not as endearing. Swirsk was a homer but at least he wasn't just a bland company man like Leo and Matt.
    True, Swirsky could be a bit of a homer but he had a style all his own.....salami & onions!!!!

Matt & Leo suck as NBA announcers in my mind. I would rather hear Jonesy & Sherm call the Raptor games..

Leave a comment:

• minks77
    replied
    Killer Bee's beyond was wack...........Devlin is wack as a game announcer as well bring back Swirsky- sick, wicked & nasty!!!!!
    Best part about Devlin is he reminds me of a BBall version of Michael Scott (The Office) only not as endearing. Swirsk was a homer but at least he wasn't just a bland company man like Leo and Matt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X