Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Isn't Bargnani The Raptor's Go To Guy On Offense In 2010-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Isn't Bargnani The Raptor's Go To Guy On Offense In 2010-11?

The former number one overall NBA draft pick whom has been coddled ever since he set foot in TO now has the pressure that CB faced lifted off of him with both BC & Jay stating in various media reports that the Raptor's have no go to guy on offense and will move the ball around in 2010-11 after it was getting stuck in the hands of Mr 20 & 10 the past few years..

Am I missing something here? I thought Bargnani was drafted #1 overall by BC to be a Franchise player- especially by year 5? Now he's just another option on offense on a team void of any proven leading scorers?

The rotten PR stench coming from BC & company all summer long makes the Raptor's come off as politicians politicking to voters- the more you tell a lie over & over the more some people tend to believe it- especially fans aka fanatics. Image means everything, reality nothing.

I may not like Bargnani's overall game but the one thing he can do is SCORE in a variety of ways it's just that he's has not been consistently aggressive or productive enough with the ball during his NBA career in my mind. I still think that with a consistent post game he could be a 20 ppg scorer for TO but it's not his offense that worries me it his DEFENSE or lack of conceptual understanding of team defense & his anemic rebounding numbers. If Bargnani could just average 8 or 9 rebounds (while boxing out consistently) a game it would make a load of difference in the paint for TO.

But now is Bargnani's time to show & prove or as Young MC would say Bust A Move:

Any thoughts?

Last edited by SirChillyMost; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 02:45 PM.
Working...
X