MIP : Michael Beasley

MVP: LeBron James
    ROY: John Wall
    COY: Scott Brooks
    6th Man:Jamal Crawford
    MIP: Linas Kleiza

Comment

Coach of the year - Jay Triano
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

MVP: LeBron James MIA
        ROY: Blake Griffin LAC
        COY: Avery Johnson NJ
        6th Man: Leandro Barbosa TOR
        MIP: Terrance Williams NJ

Comment

MVP : Lebron James - Miami
          ROY : John Wall - Washington
          COY : Tom Thibodeau - Chicago
          6th man : Corey Maggette - Milwaukee
          MIP: J.J. Hickson - Cleveland
          Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Oct 18, 2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

MVP: KD - LeBron has too much help, otherwise I'd pick him
            ROY: J Wall (PG's will almost always get the nods over bigs lately, I want Blake though)
            COY: Tom Thibodeau
            6th Man: Leandro
            MIP: Andray Blatche (Might go from 14 and 6 to about 19 and 10???) Jrue Holiday if I get a second...
            Last edited by Mack North; Mon Oct 18, 2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
              MVP: LeBron James
              ROY: John Wall
              COY: Scott Brooks
              6th Man:Jamal Crawford
              MIP: Linas Kleiza
              Lebron MVP days are done. He's not even the #1 option anymore, that's Wade's team.

KD = MVP, he got robbed last year. That's isn't going to happen this year.

Comment

mvp- kevin durant , roy- john wall, coy- eric spolestra 6th man- leandro barbosa, mip-roy hibbert

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  Lebron MVP days are done. He's not even the #1 option anymore, that's Wade's team.

KD = MVP, he got robbed last year. That's isn't going to happen this year.
                  KD didn't get robbed, Lebron had the better team and was a more dominating force on the court.

As for Miami Wade will be Lebron's Pippen and Bosh will suffer the most from this arrangment. You forget that MVP is not giving to the guy with the best stats but the guy who helps his team the most to win (which is why Nash won couple of years ago even though Kobe avg like 35 points per game!) and if Miami wins 60 or more games then trust me that the trophy is a shoe in for Lebron even if he avg less then 25 points a game.

It is also not Wade's team anymore, everybody is just parroting that to make Wade feel good about his situation but Lebron will take over no doubt. All it will take is for Wade to miss 10-15 games in a row (which he probably will) and Lebron will reign supreme in the hearts and minds of the Miami Heat fans and the rest of the league.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    KD didn't get robbed, Lebron had the better team and was a more dominating force on the court.
                    I don't disagree that LeBron was the deserved MVP, but I'd say that Durant had the better team around him. Cleveland just performed better because of LeBron. You take Durant and LeBron away from their teams, and Oklahoma City is a much better team, in my opinion.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      I don't disagree that LeBron was the deserved MVP, but I'd say that Durant had the better team around him. Cleveland just performed better because of LeBron. You take Durant and LeBron away from their teams, and Oklahoma City is a much better team, in my opinion.
                      I wouldn't say Oklahoma is much better if you take both superstars out. I believe that Russel Westbrock is nothing without Durant and Jeff Green is pretty much Andrea Bargnani in terms of impact on the game while the rest were role players at best.

Comment

COY : Erik Spoelstra - Miami
                        6th man : Jason Terry - Dallas

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          COY : Erik Spoelstra - Miami
                          6th man : Jason Terry - Dallas
                          You mean COY Pat Riley, right?

Comment

Lots of John Wall love... y'all are sleeping on Griffin.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                              Lots of John Wall love... y'all are sleeping on Griffin.
                              Nah i only picked Wall because i dont think Griffin is going to stay healthy all season...If Griffin stays healthy all season i think he is at least the co favourite because i thnk he's going to beast.....but those athletic PFs who like to play wreckless with knee problems are fantasy killers IE Amare IE McDyess

Comment

Working...
                              X