Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA League Pass broadband...

Hey fellow Raps fans,

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can register for NBA league pass broadband which is free until Nov. 1st. Enjoy the high quality streaming!

Cheers!

You mean its free to register untill nov 1 or that the games are free till nov 1?
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

It's free to watch the games until Nov. 1st!

Comment

Can we get Raps games on it? Last season I was looking into it and there was a note on League Pass that Raptor games were not available with Canadian IP adresses. Am I wrong?

Comment

I'm not 100% sure about the details, but I do know that quite often games are blacked out on League Pass Broadband because they're being broadcast on National television. So, while a game may technically be "available" on television, you could still be SOL if it's being broadcast on one of Canada's bs fringe sports channels (I'm talking to you, NBA TV Canada and Sportsnet 1) that you don't have access to.

Comment

Well I'm not sure about the Canadian IP address or games being blacked out if it's broadcast on national television but I did watch the Raps vs Bulls game last night on NBA League Pass without any problems. Very interesting. Hmmm.

Comment

Sounds like they still have some kinks to work out.

Comment

On a side note I was checking the broadcast schedules. The only way to watch the Raptors on TV in the states, is on NBA TV or NBA league pass. Their not featured on any of the broadcasts of ESPN,ABC,TNT the major national broadcasters. No wonder this doesn't get the respect, noone down there watches the games.

Note: not including some of the local broadcasts.

At least here every single game is on TSN or TSN2. So, its good for me
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Can't you get a vpn and mask your ip address? wouldn't this work?

Comment

Anyone here have Broadband Choice? I bought it. But when it loads up, I get an error saying "There was an error in team selection process." Created a ticket with NBA.com league pass support last night but haven't heard anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X