Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq praises city of Toronto and disses Chris Bosh again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shaq praises city of Toronto and disses Chris Bosh again

    From Askmen.com:



    . Listen to what I tell you: Toronto is in the top three NBA cities for every NBA player. Trust me on that, brother".
    http://ca.askmen.com/celebs/intervie...interview.html
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

  • #2
    Shaq FTW!

    Comment


    • #3
      I love the fact that absolutely no-one is talking about Bosh in Miami, they're just calling James and Wade a Dynamic Duo

      Comment


      • #4
        Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

        Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.

        Comment


        • #5
          Karl Marx wrote: View Post
          Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

          Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.
          this isnt about leaving, it's about bosh getting attention by dumping on toronto and canada. if that's how bosh wants attention then he deserves whatever results from it, including abuse from shaq.

          Comment


          • #6
            Karl Marx wrote: View Post
            Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

            Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.
            How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
            Scrubs of the world unite!

            Comment


            • #7
              Riazan wrote: View Post
              How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
              Scrubs of the world unite!
              This made me smile.

              Comment


              • #8
                Unfortunately that is what happens under capitalism.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Miami would have been better off keeping Beasley and spending that extra money that they gave Bosh on a decent center and/or point guard, straight up.

                  You can put that one in the bank.

                  I got a kick out of the announcers last night saying that Miami needed to up the tempo of the game.

                  How the heck are you going to up the tempo of the game when Bosh can't run anymore?
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                  Memories some so sweet, indeed

                  Larger Photo of the avatar



                  “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It makes sense. If you're a young American and don't know better (or European), this is one of the places you want to play. It's a great stop - much like Atlanta was back in the day - because it's crazy women and party central. It's a great place to visit, but the taxes and the so called "hoes" can get you into a lot of trouble. A LOT of guys look forward to coming to Toronto to play against the Raptors but not FOR the Raptors.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Riazan wrote: View Post
                      How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
                      Scrubs of the world unite!
                      Good point,when we all know that Karl Marx is the modern father of the redistribution concept and policy.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                      Memories some so sweet, indeed

                      Larger Photo of the avatar



                      “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        cornbreadd wrote: View Post
                        I love the fact that absolutely no-one is talking about Bosh in Miami, they're just calling James and Wade a Dynamic Duo
                        Actually it's even worse sometimes. I heard the announcer call Miami the Cleveland Cavilers last night.

                        James is keeping pretty cool during the ROCKY start with the Heat. Wade seems to go into panic mode at times and Bosh...... wow..... I bet they wish they had Andrea Bargnani!

                        Shaq gave a nice body check to X-Team-mate Lebron last night. Gotta love the BIG Shamrock!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
                          this isnt about leaving, it's about bosh getting attention by dumping on toronto and canada. if that's how bosh wants attention then he deserves whatever results from it, including abuse from shaq.
                          +1. He wanted fame, but it seems all he's getting now is infamy. Oh, the irony. Be careful what you wish for! lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Back to my original statement: Why wouldn't he go somewhere where he had a chance to win. UNLIKE where he was.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              On one hand, we need all the positive press we can get about the city/franchise.... on the other hand.... Shaq likes to hear the sound of his own voice. Alot.
                              When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X