Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Maybe Shaq is just sucking up to Toronto incase he still wants to play next year and no other NBA team would take him.

BC will probably sign him to a 5 year contract worth $50mil. As he usually does!

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Karl Marx wrote: View Post
    Back to my original statement: Why wouldn't he go somewhere where he had a chance to win. UNLIKE where he was.
    Totally agree. But dont bitch about it. You go to that team, dont say youre lost. Dont underperform. Dont be a bitch.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Miami would have been better off keeping Beasley and spending that extra money that they gave Bosh on a decent center and/or point guard, straight up.

You can put that one in the bank.

I got a kick out of the announcers last night saying that Miami needed to up the tempo of the game.

How the heck are you going to up the tempo of the game when Bosh can't run anymore?
    Does anybody still think it wouldve been a bad idea if we got Beasley for Bosh before?

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.
    Yeah, and look whats happening now, now that he's surrounded with talent.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Back to my original statement: Why wouldn't he go somewhere where he had a chance to win. UNLIKE where he was.
    He didnt have to stay and he didnt have to go to Miami either. He is behind Haslem it seems in the pecking order while he wanted to be "da man". If you consider winning by stacking the decks ridiculously in a sporting competitive environment I suppose you can. I dont. It's a pussy move for someone who is going to be at the very most the 3rd option going in. And if he didnt know that he is a worse idiot than I thought. If hings go the way they are these "big 3" are going to dead tired by the end of the season. Every team is gunning for them especially the better ones. Getting back to your point, CB could have gone to Chicago, Houston or Dallas probably but I dont believe he had the confidence or fortitude to LEAD anyone. The big boys in the NBA know all about him..talented but lacking.

Leave a comment:

• Paradigm Shift
    replied
    Unfortunately that is what happens under capitalism.
    So then why are chastising the proletariat for rising up against it?! Where is the moderator? This clearly not the real KM, but an impostor!

Leave a comment:

• Edgar
    replied
    On one hand, we need all the positive press we can get about the city/franchise.... on the other hand.... Shaq likes to hear the sound of his own voice. Alot.

Leave a comment:

• Karl Marx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
    this isnt about leaving, it's about bosh getting attention by dumping on toronto and canada. if that's how bosh wants attention then he deserves whatever results from it, including abuse from shaq.
    +1. He wanted fame, but it seems all he's getting now is infamy. Oh, the irony. Be careful what you wish for! lol.

Leave a comment:

• PapiJulio
    replied
    cornbreadd wrote: View Post
    I love the fact that absolutely no-one is talking about Bosh in Miami, they're just calling James and Wade a Dynamic Duo
    Actually it's even worse sometimes. I heard the announcer call Miami the Cleveland Cavilers last night.

James is keeping pretty cool during the ROCKY start with the Heat. Wade seems to go into panic mode at times and Bosh...... wow..... I bet they wish they had Andrea Bargnani!

Shaq gave a nice body check to X-Team-mate Lebron last night. Gotta love the BIG Shamrock!

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Riazan wrote: View Post
    How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
    Scrubs of the world unite!
    Good point,when we all know that Karl Marx is the modern father of the redistribution concept and policy.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    It makes sense. If you're a young American and don't know better (or European), this is one of the places you want to play. It's a great stop - much like Atlanta was back in the day - because it's crazy women and party central. It's a great place to visit, but the taxes and the so called "hoes" can get you into a lot of trouble. A LOT of guys look forward to coming to Toronto to play against the Raptors but not FOR the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Miami would have been better off keeping Beasley and spending that extra money that they gave Bosh on a decent center and/or point guard, straight up.

You can put that one in the bank.

I got a kick out of the announcers last night saying that Miami needed to up the tempo of the game.

How the heck are you going to up the tempo of the game when Bosh can't run anymore?

Leave a comment:

• Karl Marx
    replied
    Unfortunately that is what happens under capitalism.

Leave a comment:

• Rainman
    replied
    Riazan wrote: View Post
    How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
    Scrubs of the world unite!
    This made me smile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X