X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riazan
    replied
    Karl Marx wrote: View Post
    Shaq is old and irrelevant, he needs to go away.

Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.
    How can Karl Marx agree with the concentration of so much talent (wealth) in one place (Miami)?
    Scrubs of the world unite!

Leave a comment:

• Brain Colangelo
    replied
    Karl Marx wrote: View Post

Obviously can't blame Bosh for leaving. Look what he was surrounded with in Toronto.
    this isnt about leaving, it's about bosh getting attention by dumping on toronto and canada. if that's how bosh wants attention then he deserves whatever results from it, including abuse from shaq.

Leave a comment:

• Karl Marx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cornbreadd
    replied
    I love the fact that absolutely no-one is talking about Bosh in Miami, they're just calling James and Wade a Dynamic Duo

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Shaq FTW!

Leave a comment:

• DarkKnight
    started a topic Shaq praises city of Toronto and disses Chris Bosh again

Shaq praises city of Toronto and disses Chris Bosh again

From Askmen.com:

"Folks in Toronto have a sense that U.S. born players don’t want to play in Canada. Is that a general vibe you get?"

"It’s not that. It’s the double taxes that deter players from going there. Also Bosh obviously couldn’t handle the pressure, so he had to go join two other people to help him out. Listen to what I tell you: Toronto is in the top three NBA cities for every NBA player. Trust me on that, brother".
    http://ca.askmen.com/celebs/intervie...interview.html
Working...
X