Raptors 100 @ Heat 109 F Postgame Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors 100 @ Heat 109 F Postgame Thread

There were so many bullshit fouls in this game it wasn't even funny. I'm liking Weems starting more more every game. I think he should start even when Kleiza comes back.

Overall, considering they are coming off a game and are beat up I thought it was a great effort. Triano is really proving he can get his team ready to play.

================================================== ====

Game Highlights

Raptors Highlights

Triano interview
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Nov 14, 2010, 02:01 AM.

22 pts on 23 shots and terrible defense all night.

Good job, Bargnani.

Comment

Re: 11/13/10 - Heat vs. Raptors - 7:30 p.m.
      by jmbflame21 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

this is really pathetic! now I know hoe Orlando felt last night

this is waht i found on the heat mssg board
      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

by dflash3 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm

It is scary to imagine what would be going on if the Raptors weren't coming off a back to back.

Comment

I thought they played pretty good considering

1. They were short handed
          2. Second game of a back to back on the road
          3. Playing arguably one of the better teams in the league
          4. Sixth road game in the last eight

Dorsey looked good.

Wright is a good player but he shoots too much

Johnson's first start. I give it a C minus. His first two fouls were dumb plays. Pushing Wade from behind when Wade was going in for the basket. I could see it if it was late in the game and the game was on the line, but not within the first two minutes of the game. His second foul was also bad. He got lost on the play and wound up getting taken to the cleaners by Lebron.

He did pretty good against Bosh. I thought it was fairly even for the time that they were out there against one another.

Bargnani was cold in the beginning.

Jack did not have a good game

DeRozan got in early foul trouble but wound up with a nice scoring game. Of course he got torched all game long by Wade.

Weems was hot early but then stopped shooting. Not sure why.

Andersen played decently enough.

There was an Alibi showing right before the end of the first half, for about 1/2 the time of a TV commercial. He did plug the lane nicely on one drive to the hoop by the Heat.

P.S. Johnson had two blocks, one of Lebron and one on Bosh. He also took a charge from Bosh and intercepted a pass intended for Bosh. He played better against Bosh than I thought he would, especially on the second night of a back to back and having to go up against Howard the night before. Big Z game Johnson a lot of problems when Johnson tried to score on him down low on him.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

0 - Heat vs. Raptors - 7:30 p.m.
            by jmbflame21 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm

IM **** TIRED OF THIS ****. WTF ARE WE DOING OUT THERE? WE HAVE NO PASSION. OUR OFFENSE LOOKS PATHETIC. THIS IS THE **** RAPTORS!

jmbflame21
            Analyst

Comment

by Vertical Limit on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Don't worry about this. We're going to snap out of it and bring the Raptors back to reality in the 4th quarter. I bet the Raptors feel like they're an NBA team now.

Comment

Heat fans should be worried that the game was that close. The team was on a back to back, short of bigs, two starters, our 6th man, and our best player was trying make a copy of the Great Wall of China.

When DD gets that midrange shot established, he'll be at the very least a 16PPG player.

Comment

by dflash3 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm

indiegrind wrote:
                  good commentary on the raptors feed about the need for spo to be tougher, take charge and get more from his big players.

Raptors and the Knicks announcers have always been my favorite, since they seem knowledgable and have a pretty professional approach to announcing the games.

Comment

This is a game that barbosa speed would have been nice to have could have put them over the hump. Tbh Reggie should start tbh cause the Team runs better sets

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      This is a game that barbosa speed would have been nice to have could have put them over the hump. Tbh Reggie should start tbh cause the Team runs better sets
                      They might run better sets for now but they don't score as well even with the better sets.

Raptors got 100 tonight, only the third time the Heat have given up 100 this season,

That was also the Heat's smallest margin of victory all season. Not bad considering the back to back on the road and no Barbosa or Kleiza.
                      Last edited by Buddahfan; Sun Nov 14, 2010, 12:24 AM.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Looks like I missed a good game. A shame that we were shorthanded. But all things considered losing to the Heat by 9 points doesn't seem that bad.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Looks like I missed a good game. A shame that we were shorthanded. But all things considered losing to the Heat by 9 points doesn't seem that bad.
                          Can you correct the score please. I put 110 instead of 109 :|

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                            Heat fans should be worried that the game was that close. The team was on a back to back, short of bigs, two starters, our 6th man, and our best player was trying make a copy of the Great Wall of China.

When DD gets that midrange shot established, he'll be at the very least a 16PPG player.
                            Hey WhatWhat nice hearing from u outside of the Chat.

What worried me was our D never learned from their mistakes. How many times did Z get the same shot over and over again. He had 10 pts from no one guarding him.
                            Too many times did i see wade do the same dribble penitration where he would cut on the left side and finish with his right, and too many raps shrinking away.
                            Plus Jack was JackShit today and if it wasn't for Jose being a stone cold son of a bitch of the bench we would have been killed.
                            In miami we have to have our D learn from their mistakes if we want to win.
                            PS: God i was Excited when they cut the lead to 4 in the end of the third, shame they couldn't finish , *Sigh*
                            At least bosh had a quiet game. Lets kill em when they come to TO
                            What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

BTW How great was JUJU tonight
                              What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
                              X