X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Hes been in the league 5 years and now were judging him on 12 games ? lol
    So the last 4 years dont count ?

Even that being said he still stinks at critical things for his position...

L
    Can I ask you honestly- are you Tim W?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      That is a very interesting point, with respect to being only 15% of the way into his tenure as "the man".
      Ya honestly People need to understand that franchise players aren't made overnight. He has to learn how to become a go to player and that will only happen with experience.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        Ya honestly People need to understand that franchise players aren't made overnight. He has to learn how to become a go to player and that will only happen with experience.
        I agree. I think his teammates have to be willing to regularly dump the ball into him as well. Last night Jack seemed reluctant to do so, as well as in the Washington game. Once they started feeding Bargs, his game prospered.

Comment

Hes been in the league 5 years and now were judging him on 12 games ? lol
          So the last 4 years dont count ?

Even that being said he still stinks at critical things for his position...

L
          He's never had the responsibility of carrying a team before.
          Bosh was the man for all those years.

Comment

I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!

Comment

when he posts, threads blow up another 2-3 pages in minutes... so, if you're right, and that is his game... he's effing brilliant at it.

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
                I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult(s)[/B] me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!
                Did you watch Ultimate Fighter this week?

"Contral da wreeeeest alleex" "Udder leg Alex, Udder leg Alex" "eehhhhhhh!"

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                  He's never had the responsibility of carrying a team before.
                  Bosh was the man for all those years.
                  hes not carrying any team right now
                  and it doesnt discount that he still doesnt do the same ol things right...

OK carrying a team lead guy or not he is the same lazy ass he has always been
                  that doesnt rebound or defend at a sufficient level....

So YOU need to see 5 years of him carrying a shitty team and still not doing those things to judge him ? Thank goodness you have no future in basketball ops...

Comment

lol classic

Comment

Multipaul, I'd be insulted if I knew what you were talking about. (did I spell everything right)

Comment

Multipaul, I'd be insulted if I knew what you were talking about. (did I spell everything right)
                        Michel, I am not impress with your performanz

Comment

IF Multipaul is not italian his love affair with a certain player is even more disgraceful (as if it isnt already)

Comment

IF Multipaul is not italian his love affair with a certain player is even more disgraceful (as if it isnt already)
                            r a c i s t

Comment

I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!
                              Why? It's a long list of possibilities. All not very good and of course has got nothing to do with you.

Comment

r a c i s t
                                Yea i knew you were,its pretty disgustingly obvious...

Comment

Working...
                                X