not that anyone is counting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think you're underrating the pain tolerance required to sit in that position Multipaul.
    LMAO, good one Apollo

I think the pain threshold his minimized due to lima bean sized gonads

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Of course there was. He was 18 at GT. The year before last season he would have been 24. To only put on 20lbs is weak, that is just natural maturation - not work. I know everyone is different but....

I'm 6'8". When I graduated high school at 18 I was 180lbs. I hit the weight room and protein and 195 by the start of university season, 210-215 year 2, year 3 225, year 4 230, and my final year 5 235. Once I stopped playing and just worked out with a bit of rec ball I reached 250 by 26 but that was too heavy and my knees suffered.

The guy really didn't put the work in until his contract year. I have a problem with that especially considering he has lost all that bulk and he is a PF. Luckily it is no longer the Raptors problem.

Bosh did play C for the Raps and complained about it. He talked about not wanting to play C for the HEAT. Looks like he is going to be back to where he started during some games with the HEAT now.

If I'm wrong so be it, all the above was my opinion.
      I don't think you're giving him enough credit. I really have no idea how much he gained, but my point is that he obviously added quite a bit of muscle even before the summer of 2009. To say he never worked out would be a massive assumption. He looks like he worked out a lot, but he doesn't have the type of body that is easy to add bulk to. The summer of 2009 he focused on adding bulk, but by the end of the season, he had lost most of the muscle weight he had gained, which tells how difficult it is for him to add it.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        I don't think you're giving him enough credit. I really have no idea how much he gained, but my point is that he obviously added quite a bit of muscle even before the summer of 2009. To say he never worked out would be a massive assumption. He looks like he worked out a lot, but he doesn't have the type of body that is easy to add bulk to. The summer of 2009 he focused on adding bulk, but by the end of the season, he had lost most of the muscle weight he had gained, which tells how difficult it is for him to add it.
        I would disagree so we'll have to agree to disagree there.

But what about this summer? He got paid, IMO.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post

Yeah he looks pretty tough
          Classic! That is a seriously funny pic. Is he dating Snooky or is she just similarly malformed?
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
          X