Forget "Superfan", We Now Have a New Courtside Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget "Superfan", We Now Have a New Courtside Icon

I've noticed this guy in the last couple games and I have been meaning to mention something, and then saw this clip via the RealGM. He's quickly making a name for himself in Toronto now.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    I've noticed this guy in the last couple games and I have been meaning to mention something, and then saw this clip via the RealGM. He's quickly making a name for himself in Toronto now.

Dude!

Who or what the hell is that? I noticed him the last few gamse as well, dude must have just got a nose job or something.

I have an alternate theory that it's Chris Bosh in costume....or possibly Birdman Anderson based on the arm tats..

Comment

Haha I've seen that guy too, I don't mind him as long as he brings that pretty blonde to every game, were they with each other or is it just a random person? will see tonight.

Comment

It's a nose cast. He broke it while motorboating the chick to his left.

Comment

Haha thats the "Phantom of the ACC"

Comment

Nine New Faces wrote: View Post
            LOL

He looks like either like a rock star or just some rich punk that daddy made money for him like that Italian red headed douchebag that interfered with the ball last season.

Damn I would so want to motorboat the blonde myself, they look real and they are spectacular.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              LOL

He looks like either like a rock star or just some rich punk that daddy made money for him like that Italian red headed douchebag that interfered with the ball last season.

Damn I would so want to motorboat the blonde myself, they look real and they are spectacular.
              You talking about the couple, right?? lol

Comment

looks like Jose is motorboating them in that gif!

Comment

Blinded by the light. It took me a couple minutes to realize that this picture also includes Jose Calderon and some dude trying to prevent his nose from getting burnt... I didn't know headlights emitted UV rays.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                    You talking about the couple, right?? lol
                    nooo man her tatas, her funbags!

I believe Jose Calderon made a costly turnover because of those breasts, a woman showing it off like that too close to the court is very distracting.

Comment

Someone should delete this thread.
                      If Jose's wife finds out, Raps may loose their only PG
                      to some injury

Comment

I'm almost 99% sure the busted nose and the pair of puppies are somehow related?

What this guys needs now is an official nickname.....
                        Last edited by Apollo; Wed Nov 24, 2010, 03:59 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Comment

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! i've totally seen that guy and have been like "yo, am i going crazy or does that dude have zinc on his nose.... in toronto... in november?!"

Comment

Can we call him White Bosh?

Comment

Nine New Faces wrote: View Post
                              Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X