Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elton Brand Suspended For Tonight's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elton Brand Suspended For Tonight's Game

    From Stein's Twitter:

    @STEIN_LINE_HQ NBA just announced one-game suspension for Philly's Elton Brand for his foul on Washington's Javale McGee. Brand serves it tonight at TOR

    We have been getting good luck the last 4 games in terms of people being out: Wall, AI, Brooks and Yao, Rondo, and now Brand.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

  • #2
    Wooooooo!

    Comment


    • #3
      Employee wrote: View Post
      From Stein's Twitter:

      @STEIN_LINE_HQ NBA just announced one-game suspension for Philly's Elton Brand for his foul on Washington's Javale McGee. Brand serves it tonight at TOR

      We have been getting good luck the last 4 games in terms of people being out: Wall, AI, Brooks and Yao, Rondo, and now Brand.
      The Raptors have been having bad luck all season with Davis out.

      We have no idea if the Raptors would or would have beaten any of these teams, except maybe Boston (i.e. Perkins. J. O'Neal and Rondo all out), if Davis had not been injured and these other teams were at full strength,
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

      Memories some so sweet, indeed

      Larger Photo of the avatar



      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

      Comment


      • #4
        Iggy's back though. not sure which is the lesser evil.

        looking forward to the game regardless

        Comment


        • #5
          Bad luck with Davis out???

          the kid is a project.

          Comment


          • #6
            who cares? brand has been more or less terrible. lets start a bet on how much bayless will score tonight coming off the bench. it's set at 14. im taking the over.
            @sweatpantsjer

            Comment


            • #7
              Employee wrote: View Post
              From Stein's Twitter:

              @STEIN_LINE_HQ NBA just announced one-game suspension for Philly's Elton Brand for his foul on Washington's Javale McGee. Brand serves it tonight at TOR

              We have been getting good luck the last 4 games in terms of people being out: Wall, AI, Brooks and Yao, Rondo, and now Brand.
              And so ends his streak of games not played while still getting paid. It was an impressive streak.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pretty sure Brand had the most or 2nd most points against us last game. So yeah, it does matter.

                And having Davis injured is nuuuuuuuthing compared to those other injuries in the last teams we faced.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

                Comment


                • #9
                  ceez wrote: View Post
                  who cares? brand has been more or less terrible. lets start a bet on how much bayless will score tonight coming off the bench. it's set at 14. im taking the over.
                  im taking the under and i'll say 10.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                  Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brand's push on Mcgee was really bad, dude could have got seriously hurt. He deserves the suspension, I would be seriously pissed off if he tried that on Dero or Weems or Barbo, or one of our other fast gunners.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Multipaul wrote: View Post
                      Brand's push on Mcgee was really bad, dude could have got seriously hurt. He deserves the suspension, I would be seriously pissed off if he tried that on Dero or Weems or Barbo, or one of our other fast gunners.
                      Agreed, was a pretty classless move on Brands part.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Craig wrote: View Post
                        Bad luck with Davis out???

                        the kid is a project.
                        How often have you seen him play?

                        Do you remember any specific games in which you saw him play?

                        Just asking

                        If you could recap his strengths and weakness based upon what you saw we would all appreciate it. Thanks
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                        Memories some so sweet, indeed

                        Larger Photo of the avatar



                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          LBF wrote: View Post
                          im taking the under and i'll say 10.
                          i was close!
                          @sweatpantsjer

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X