X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printezis, Georgios

So what's going on with this dude?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...e=90&pcode=AMM

Don't we have his rights? Can we trade the rights to him? In a pinch can we bring him over this season? (not that I'd want to, we have alot of up and coming bigs right now)

When he moved from Olimpyacos to Spain, everyone expected a big improvement because he could have more minutes and less competition in the SF/PF spot. But he didn't have a good start of season at both the ACB and the Euroleague. He usually comes from the bench but this year he has started a few games. I think, judging by his age, he'll never have impact in a NBA team rotation. Hopefully I'm wrong, but i doubt BC sign him this year. Unless he's waived by Unicaja (something very very unlikely) he can't be signed this season. He's on the final year of his contract so, if there's a chance he'll make the NBA is in this offseason but I don't think that will hapend.

Bring Milos Teodocic next season (he'll be a free agent). He is the international superstar of the future and he's only 23 years old with tons of experience. Maybe having his former teammate here (Kleiza) could convince him. He's the perfect back up PG until he adapts the NBA and replace Jose in two or three years

Comment

Raúl wrote: View Post
      Bring Milos Teodocic next season (he'll be a free agent). He is the international superstar of the future and he's only 23 years old with tons of experience. Maybe having his former teammate here (Kleiza) could convince him. He's the perfect back up PG until he adapts the NBA and replace Jose in two or three years
      Watched Teodosic at the Worlds this summer, the guy is for real. You just get the feeling that he knows what he's doing at all times. So much confidence... Also has a sweet jump shot, and 6-5 to boot.

Printezis... meh, I'd be surprised if he ever made the trip over. How many 2nd rounders from Europe ever do?

Comment

Should get Gherardini off his fat ass and sweet talk Teodosic into coming over.

Comment

Teodosic is one of the best Euroleague players, extremely consistent and hits big shots.

Comment

Interesting info, would be cool to get a glimpse of Teodosic

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Should get Gherardini off his fat ass and sweet talk Teodosic into coming over.
              Gheradini can't do it, seems to me other NBA teams have somehow gotten better european players over the past 2 years then Toronto has so essentially Gheradini is useless.

Comment

Working...
              X