Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggie Should Kiss Michael's Hand On One Knee 4 Saying Thumbs Down To The Jose Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Should Kiss Michael's Hand On One Knee 4 Saying Thumbs Down To The Jose Trade

and so should the Jose bashers and "will be gone" Raptors fans writers and bloggers.

Jose vs Jack - Yea when Jose is injured, which unfortunately has been way too often the last couple of seasons Jack is about as good as Jose.

However, when Jose is healthy Jack can't even carry Jose's International medals. Maybe he can polish them when he is sitting on the bench in the Big Easy.

If Jose had actually been traded to Charlotte.

1. Diaw would be starting at PF and Reggie would be on the bench trimming his beard.
    2. Jack would leading this team into the tank just like he did as a starter this season.

A healthy Jose is a pretty darn good PG despite his weaknesses on defense.

If fact he might even be the modern day "Magic Man". After all who else could make Evans look like he might have some kind of game of offense. Certainly not Jack.

Jose stay healthy man.

Something about these Spaniards, Pau is my favorite, in the NBA. I just really like their game and personalities. Could have something to do with the fact that some people who have known me over the years swear that I must have some Spanish DNA in me
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

i don't agree with everything you said but yeah, its probably a good thing this trade didn't go through. jack is playing pretty well in NO, and i wish nothing but the best to him.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      i don't agree with everything you said but yeah, its probably a good thing this trade didn't go through. jack is playing pretty well in NO, and i wish nothing but the best to him.
      Jack is sucking big time in the Big Easy so far.

He cost the Hornets the game against the Clippers with his improper floor positioning on a critical play at the end of the game which led to a Hornets costly turnover.

Last night the Hornets bench was outscored by 11 points in his first half 7 minutes. Jack finished with 4 points and 0 assists in 13 terrible minutes.

That allowed he Jazz to blow the game open and they don't blow big leads at home.

Hornets were 11 - 1 before Jack. Now they are 0 - 2 with him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore...gid=2010112426
      Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 11:38 AM.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

hadn't seen any of the last couple games, just the one where he scored 12 in his debut. my bad, i guess.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez;52929[COLOR="Red" wrote:
          ]hadn't seen any of the last couple games,[/COLOR] just the one where he scored 12 in his debut. my bad, i guess.
          Not sure I understand your comment.

You say that you haven't seen his last couple game.

He has only played a couple of games for the Hornets.

Yes he put up 12 points vs the Clippers third string PG, Willie Warren, but his horrible play at the end of the game cost the Hornets the victory.

Comment

well alright then jarrett jack is a huge bust and should clean jose's medals. you and your bold red font sure showed me.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              Not sure I understand your comment.

You say that you haven't seen his last couple game.

He has only played a couple of games for the Hornets.

Yes he put up 12 points vs the Clippers third string PG, Willie Warren, but his horrible play at the end of the game cost the Hornets the victory.
              No it wasn't. The game was lost when CP3 over thought and tried to make a tough pass and turned the ball over. If you want to blame someone else then blame Ariza for missed 2 FTs that could of tied the game.

Jack was the one who arguably saved the game for them when he stole the ball and got a fast break and got foul and hit both FTs giving the Hornets a change to win the game/tie on the 2nd last play.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                well alright then jarrett jack is a huge bust and should clean jose's medals. you and your bold red font sure showed me.
                Jack is not a bust but he cant run an offense most nights. Not in the NBA.
                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  No it wasn't. The game was lost when CP3 over thought and tried to make a tough pass and turned the ball over. If you want to blame someone else then blame Ariza for missed 2 FTs that could of tied the game.

Jack was the one who arguably saved the game for them when he stole the ball and got a fast break and got foul and hit both FTs giving the Hornets a change to win the game/tie on the 2nd last play.
                  Go back and watch the game.

Re-watch that play and look at Jack's position on the floor which led to a congestion in the paint forcing CP3 into throw a very difficult pass that resulted in the turnover

Comment

Go back and watch the game.

Re-watch that play and look at Jack's position on the floor which led to a congestion in the paint forcing CP3 into throw a very difficult pass that resulted in the turnover
                    CP3 had a guy wide open (Belinelli?) but he didn't see him.

Comment

careful, the bold red font may come out
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

You would rather have Jack starting at PG, Diaw at PF and no Bayless?

Comment

Diaw would be starting at PF and Reggie would be on the bench trimming his beard.
                          As I remember Reggie was in that trade as well. Reggie would have got his minuets in Charlotte as well.

Comment

and so should the Jose bashers and "will be gone" Raptors fans writers and bloggers.

Jose vs Jack - Yea when Jose is injured, which unfortunately has been way too often the last couple of seasons Jack is about as good as Jose.

However, when Jose is healthy Jack can't even carry Jose's International medals. Maybe he can polish them when he is sitting on the bench in the Big Easy.

If Jose had actually been traded to Charlotte.

1. Diaw would be starting at PF and Reggie would be on the bench trimming his beard.
                            2. Jack would leading this team into the tank just like he did as a starter this season.

A healthy Jose is a pretty darn good PG despite his weaknesses on defense.

If fact he might even be the modern day "Magic Man". After all who else could make Evans look like he might have some kind of game of offense. Certainly not Jack.

Jose stay healthy man.

Something about these Spaniards, Pau is my favorite, in the NBA. I just really like their game and personalities. Could have something to do with the fact that some people who have known me over the years swear that I must have some Spanish DNA in me
                            If that deal went through Chandler would be starting in the middle, Bargnani would in at the 4 with Diaw probably playing point forward at the three and mixing it up at times in the two big man positions. It would have been an alright scenario as well that I think could have lead to a similar output as now. Chandler is playing really good ball right now. All that said, things are looking better than expected, no doubt.

Comment

CP3 had a guy wide open (Belinelli?) but he didn't see him.
                              Jack was in the wrong place on the court leading to the congestion in the paint.

The guy was not wide open. It was a difficult bounce pass in the lane in traffic.

Comment

Working...
                              X