What about Anderson and Banks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbihis wrote: View Post
    Any chance banks will get waived and come back to the raps?
    seems like he really liked it here, he could be a third stringer for chump change.
    Good point. I would be for that. The Raptors due have a roster spot open and only 2 PGs.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      Actually, I think that would probably be a good idea. Having a third PG is a nice idea in case of injuries. And he knows the system and players. Pick him of for the pro-rated minimum.
      OMG, did Tim W. just agree with my post???? is it the end of the world??? hahaha just kidding Tim.

Thanks!

I think he wouldnt mind coming back either for chump change, i mean i dont think he's delusional to even think of waiting for a contender to acquire his services. I love Banks. He's always ready to play whenever he's called, and you can see he's still directing plays eventhough its garbage time. I think one of the strong points of Raptors management is having a knack for acquiring pleasant guys.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Apparently you, since you took the time to read the thread and leave a comment.
        I read every thread, and I voice my opinion when I think it matters, in this case I believe this thread is useless, you cannot expect fans to stop talking about Bosh when they continue to talk about non-factor players that have not played a full season worth games with this organization, you just simply cannot.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
          I read every thread, and I voice my opinion when I think it matters, in this case I believe this thread is useless, you cannot expect fans to stop talking about Bosh when they continue to talk about non-factor players that have not played a full season worth games with this organization, you just simply cannot.
          Well, I don't read every thread. I read the one's that I have an interest in. And since there were a number of responses before yours, you got the answer to your question before you even wrote it. It begs the question, why on earth did you do it anyway?

If you have no interest in how Banks and Andersen are doing, then I really have no idea why you would even read the thread, let alone leave a comment that already had an answer.

As for Bosh, I have no idea what he has to do with this thread. If people want to talk about Bosh, then more power to them. He was a very big part of the organization for 7 years, so he leaves a very big footprint. People talking about him doesn't harm you in the least, as far as I know, so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

My question is, why do you seem to want to control what other people talk about? That doesn't seem like a good use of someone's time.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
          X