Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    i think your grasping at straws bud! RL has played a combined 120 games over a span of 5 season so far........i dont think id even part with a 2nd rounder for him at this point.......

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...rs/Robin_Lopez

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I didn't actually read the post (since you're on my ignore list), but from the threads you seem to be starting your desire to criticize and trade DeRozan away is bordering on hypocritical. Haven't you constantly blasted others as being Raptor haters for doing the same thing to Bargnani? Does that make you a Raptor hater? By your definition it does. It's especially hypocritical considering that DeRozan is having a better 2nd season than Bargnani did.
    Bargs was playing 2nd fiddle to CB1, you know that as well as I do.

DD has been a starter since day 1.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    I didn't actually read the post (since you're on my ignore list), but from the threads you seem to be starting your desire to criticize and trade DeRozan away is bordering on hypocritical. Haven't you constantly blasted others as being Raptor haters for doing the same thing to Bargnani? Does that make you a Raptor hater? By your definition it does. It's especially hypocritical considering that DeRozan is having a better 2nd season than Bargnani did.

Leave a comment:

• c.e.
    replied
    Seriously? NO WAY

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    I would not. Unless they give us a load of picks, and IF at the deadline Kleiza is playing really, really, REALLY badly then I would add in him and they would give us whatever expiring they have. But I would almost certainly not do it anyways. DD is our future. They are just getting along so well. Weems, DeRozan, Calderon, Johnson, Davis, Kleiza and Bargnani are a core I want in TO for the long term.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    started a topic Could we get Robin Lopez for Dero?

Could we get Robin Lopez for Dero?

How many of you would take this deal?
Working...
X