X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000
    replied
    RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Just when I thought the f'n Bargnani crap had ended - just for a little while - we get stuff like this again.
    stupid thread gets stupid reply

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    how about bargnani for a 1KG bag of peanuts??
    Just when I thought the f'n Bargnani crap had ended - just for a little while - we get stuff like this again.

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    All I got to say is that you don't trade a player you consider important to the future for a player who looks like a white Reggie.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    How about any more comments like that and I'll be kicking my own ass

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    not at all... but id be more willing to listen to your opinion without seeing the insults to other fans on this forum. this place is ment to discuss all things raptor related, insulting other members is just counter productive....
    Whatever you say 2pac

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    Why would we want Nash? he is just about past his use by date? Oh yeah he's Canadian, so is Joel Anthony!
    I hope your not serious

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    _cp_ wrote: View Post
    my apologies, i've spent waaaaaay too much time reading posts on here and raptors republic by people who lack insight on the topics they choose to comment. freedom of speech is a right, as is mine to criticize it, i promise to be more tactful in the future
    no prob. ill admit i dont agree with alot of things i read aswell but i do try to not throw around insults. i usually just agree to disagree & move on.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    why would you want a 36 year old steve nash with a bad back? he's got 1 maybe 2 years left. and why would you want the shitty lopez? i would contemplate brook for DD straight up but certainly not robin. there is really nobody on the suns i would take in return for DD. and why do you want to trade him in the first place? he has great chemistry with sonny and amir and bayless (by the sounds of bayless's interview), he wants to be here and he wants to win. you people are perfect examples of why idiot fanboys never become GM's
    Goran Dragic (heir to Nash).

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Lopez is in his 3rd season. You were looking at his college years, as well. Still, he does have back issues, but it's not nearly as bad as you are inferring.
    ya i just noticed that. not as bad i first assumed i guess but still not good..

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    my apologies, i've spent waaaaaay too much time reading posts on here and raptors republic by people who lack insight on the topics they choose to comment. freedom of speech is a right, as is mine to criticize it, i promise to be more tactful in the future
    shut up ya douche!

(just kidding, lol)

Leave a comment:

• _cp_
    replied
    not at all... but id be more willing to listen to your opinion without seeing the insults to other fans on this forum. this place is ment to discuss all things raptor related, insulting other members is just counter productive....

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied

if my idiot fan boy reference struck a nerve, maybe thats something you need to deal with . . . .

Leave a comment:

• RaptorDan
    replied
    Bizarre thread. Colangelo has shown nothing but patience with his top draft picks. He gives them lots of time to develop. During 3 years of Bargnani is a bust, get him the hell out of town hysteria, Colangelo stuck by his draft pick and said give him time to develop and he'll be very good. He will give DD the same latitude. DD fits into his new strategy to develop young talent going forward. If I were setting the odds in Vegas it would be something like 1000:1 against DD being traded anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• _cp_
    replied
    if chemistry alone was enough to keep players JJ would still be here... the fact is at some point DD has to show more then he is now or hes not worth keeping.... i doubt anyone on here would argue whos the better Lopez brother but DD would more likely to be traded for Robin for the mere fact that NJ would never make that trade...

You'd also be better off Keeping crap like your last comment to yourself if u want anyone to take u seriously!

now if we could swap DD for Derrick Favers i wouldnt be mad at all... from what ive read Avery Johnsons not overly impressed with him anyway & believe it or not but Kris Humphries has been averaging more minutes & has done pretty well too LOL
    jj has reached his ceiling, he's not getting any better, you know what you're gonna get from him. dd is just starting to scratch the surface of what he can do. i dont know what you expect of a 21 year old kid playing against the most talented and athletically gifted players on a nightly basis? he was raw at usc and he's raw here. there's more to playing in the nba then just showing up and taking the floor. you have to be comfortable with your coaches, the locker room, your role, yourself. if he was 28, i would write him off too. if you base your comment purely on showing up and playing then fine, but if you're smart enough to factor in all of the outside factors, you would probably be a little more forgiving. have you ever played competitive basketball? if you did, you would probably respect the team dynamic and what it means as a rookie/sophmore/young player entering that atmosphere. further more, i'll use t-mac and his time with the raptors as an example. similar player, similar build, similar game. what happened? he looked lost at times, inconsistent, showed flashes of brilliance. young raw players take time to develop, period. he's a gym rat, he'll get there.

if my idiot fan boy reference struck a nerve, maybe thats something you need to deal with . . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X